Chapter 127

These 100 days are not long, but not short.

Without the brown horse chicken, Hu Xiang also left. Yuchi was much quieter during the day, but Fang Chaozhou was not idle. He started to fuck his old business and eat snacks. Master Cheng Hongyi helped Xue Danrong to exorcize , There is no time to pay attention to them, and the senior brother is resurrected because Fang Chaozhou died, and this junior is not precious enough, so I am willing to force Fang Chaozhou to practice.

Fang Chaozhou was even more comfortable for a while than before.

No one cares about him, no one forces him to practice. The brothers and sisters see him, their attitudes are affectionate.

But something came to the door.

“Second brother, are Xiangjidan and Tianlu pills sold?” Du Yunxi put his hand to his lips, and his voice was very low, as if he was afraid of being heard by others.

However, with the two of them now in Shiuyuchi, there is no possibility that others will hear it.

“No.” Fang Chaozhou said.

Du Yunxi sighed, “Senior brother, help me, I don’t have money to buy materials for alchemy now.”

Fang Chaozhou stretched out. He has been in the house for a while. It’s time to go out and buy a new storybook and snacks. “Okay, go today.” He paused, “But you want to go with me.”

Half an hour later, two young people wearing drapery hats squatted on the corner of the street, with a pill in front of them, and signs hanging beside them—

“A large number of medicinal pills are sold, and there are newly listed Xiangjidan and Tianlu pills, which will make you fragrant and sweet after eating.”

One of the young people dressed in gray looked dissatisfied with the young man next to him, “Second brother, how did you wear the disciple’s clothes? In this case, they don’t all know that we are disciples of Heavenly Water Sect.”

The young man next to him was justified, “You don’t wear the Heavenly Water Sect disciple’s suit. Most people treat us as a liar. How can you buy your pill with a lot of money?”

When Hui Pupu heard this, and after a while of silence, he nodded, “Sure enough, the second brother is still smart.”

These two are Fang Chaozhou and Du Yunxi.

Not long after they set up a street stall, a female cultivator came forward and asked, “What are you Xiangjidan and Tianlu pills?”

When Du Yunxi saw someone asking something, he still asked about the hard-to-talk Xiangjidan and Tianlu pills, and immediately froze in place, and Fang Chaozhou immediately said: “There is a poem saying,‘The fragrant sweat and thin shirts are cool, and the cool sweats are fragrant. ‘, if you take Fragrant Muscle and Sweet Lotion, you can make your sweat become floral lotion, sweet and sweet.”

The female cultivator blushed when she heard that, turned her side slightly, and looked away and said, “It is such an exaggeration, how do I know that what you said is true or false?

“Of course not, we…” Fang Chaozhou looked at Du Yunxi next to him, “Junior Brother, you speak.”

Du Yunxi looked at Fang Chaozhou, “What did you say?”

“It proves that our pill is effective to show this fairy.” Fang Chaozhou said.

Du Yunxi smiled awkwardly, “But brother, I haven’t tried anyone.”