Chapter 136

Heavenly Water Sect.

There will be a companion meeting between Fang Chaozhou and Xue Danrong in the next few days. When the news came out, the whole family was almost shocked, and only a few of them were calm.

The first is Cheng Hongyi, the master of Fang Chaozhou and Xue Danrong, the second is the senior brother of the two, and the last is the fifth junior brother Du Yunxi.

Du Yunxi had seen from the underground demon world six years ago that Xue Danrong’s feelings were unusual for Chaozhou, and he also knew that Fang Chaozhou pushed Xue Danrong away at a critical moment.

He had really liked Xue Danrong, the younger brother, but after this incident, he saw that both of them had experienced life and death, and he still didn’t want to mix up.

By the way, the second brother has become increasingly irritable recently.

For example, at this time, the hand on his neck came from Fang Chaozhou.

Du Yunxi coughed twice, struggling desperately, “Second brother, if you pinch me again, I will die. Isn’t that pill already made? Why pinch my neck again?”

It’s okay that he didn’t say this sentence. When he said this sentence, Fang Chaozhou’s expression became more savage. “You also asked me why I pinched you. The smell is removed, but the others are also removed!”

In the original work, Du Yunxi was clearly a master of alchemy, but now he is simply a master of scams.

He took the newly developed deodorant pill by Du Yunxi, and barely got rid of the milk smell on his body.

Why is it reluctant, because if you smell it carefully, you can still smell it, but it’s not obvious.

Without mentioning the smell of milk, it was another thing that made him sad. He originally had less body hair. Since taking this pill, he has found that his body seems to be getting smoother, especially when he took a bath last night, he saw the drops of water on his chest fall all the way down, like he was sitting on a slide. , There is no hindrance.

His pitiful leg hair is now completely missing, and he has no beards at all.

The hair on the legs is fine, and the other area that has finally gotten a little hairy is now almost bald. It was as if there was a chicken who was staying in his henhouse well, but now the henhouse was taken away, leaving only the lonely chicken, brutal and brutal!

He didn’t dare to undress in front of Xue Danrong now, for fear that the other party would discover the secret of his body.

Du Yunxi was a little puzzled when he heard the words, “Did you also remove something? What was removed?”

“My chicken coop,” Fang Chaozhou said blankly.

“Huh?” Du Yunxi was startled.

Fang Chaozhou closed his mouth, thought for a moment, raised his finger to point to his head, and then pulled a strand of hair behind to show Du Yunxi. Du Yunxi watched his movements with a suddenly realized expression, “I understand.”

“Really understand?” Fang Chaozhou no longer believed in Du Yunxi now.

Du Yunxi patted his chest, “Really understand, this is easy to handle, I have a ready-made pill here.” After saying that, he turned to the pill store and took a few bottles of pill to Fang Chaozhou. Take it every day before going to bed and see results within one month."

Fang Chaozhou said: “Are there any quick results?”

Du Yunxi asked: “The effect is fast, yes, but the effect is not stable, it may grow too much, brother brother, you should take this, and be safer.”