Chapter 73

The brown horse chicken was busy talking to Fang Chaozhou before, and didn’t pay much attention to the surrounding environment. In addition, they were flying with swords. It turned out that the brown horse chicken was running on the ground, and it was not familiar with the scenery above.

Only then did it notice the strangeness.

“Can’t fly forward anymore!” The Brown Horse Chicken yelled, “The guy’s seal is in front, you can’t go!”

“What guy?” Sixth Junior Brother asked when he turned around.

The brown horse chicken’s feathers exploded at this time, and he was obviously in a state of horror. “Is this place already close to the middle of the underground demon realm? There has always been a legend in the underground demon realm. There is a legend that there is a particularly powerful thing here, which is sealed in In the center of the underground demon realm, all people or monsters that approach it will die."

All four people present heard it. The big brother immediately said: “Change the way.”

They wanted to change directions, but the magic repair behind them caught up. Although they had wounded and killed many people, there were still more than a dozen demonic cultivators, still more than them, and their cultivation bases were not low.

They saw that Fang Chaozhou and the four wanted to change directions and blocked them instantly. Their offensive was fierce. The big brother spoke to persuade them and told the demons what the brown horse had said.

But those magic repairs didn’t believe it, and they sneered: “Do you think we are idiots? Fake and move out a legend. For so many years, no one has ever said that something has been sealed here.”

The brown horse cried out with anger, “You haven’t heard of it, it’s because the people and monsters encountered are dead!”

“Stop talking nonsense, today you don’t want to run away. You have to kill so many of our brothers and you must pay for it.” The head of Yuan Ying’s late Moxiu glanced over the four Fang Chaozhou people one by one. When he saw Senior Brother and Six Junior Brothers, he Sneered, “These two were killed, and the other two were tied back to the Sect Master and Young Master to enjoy. Even if you are disciples of Heavenly Water Sect, is it possible that Zhong Liyue could come here to save you? When he comes, his cultivation level will also be suppressed, and if he meets, we are still able to kill him today.”

Li Zhu was at the lowest level. When he flew over, he had already moved his hand again. He wanted to stop those demons, but those demons could no longer listen to this young master.

In this way, Fang Chaozhou’s four had no way to retreat and were forced to get closer and closer to the center of the underground demon realm. Those magic repairs followed closely, and also caught up.

Seeing the surrounding environment, the brown horse chicken raised its wings and covered his head, “It’s over, it’s over, it’s dead!”

As soon as its voice fell, there were rustling sounds everywhere. Everyone was shocked by the sound. At almost the same time, a magic repair suddenly fell to the ground and was quickly dragged to a certain direction. Everyone looked intently and found that it was There was a vine on the ankle of the dragged Mo Xiu.

The people at the Dark Soul Gate quickly went to rescue, but countless vines emerged from everywhere and quickly wrapped around everyone present. Moxiu, who was dragged away first, was able to cut vines with swords and burn them with spells at first, but after a while, he became more and more entangled with vines, and the blood suddenly dyed the green vines red and dragged away. A long strip of blood was left in one place.