Chapter 66

Fang Chaozhou was taken aback by Du Yunxi’s words, then he raised his sleeve and smelled himself, but he didn’t smell anything.

“Where is the fragrance? You smelled it wrong.” Fang Chaozhou lowered his hand.

“I didn’t smell it wrong.” Du Yunxi grabbed Fang Chaozhou’s hand that had just been put down and placed it in front of his nose. After sniffing, his eyes became more determined, “It’s obviously there, I can smell it.”

As soon as his words fell, a voice intervened next to him.

“Brother Five, I have something to ask you.”

When Du Yunxi heard this voice, he immediately put Fang Chaozhou’s hand down, almost gleefully looking at the place where the sound was made, “Little Junior Brother, what’s the matter?”

Xue Danrong looked coldly, “I want to talk to Senior Brother Wu separately about this.”

Fang Chaozhou looked at Xue Danrong, and then at Du Yunxi. Seeing that Xue Danrong took the initiative to look for Du Yunxi, he could not help but secretly reached out and pushed Du Yunxi down, “Fifth Junior Brother, you go quickly.”

Xue Danrong glanced at Fang Chaozhou’s hand when he touched Du Yunxi’s arm, and turned around to go in one direction, Du Yunxi naturally followed.

Not long after they left, Fang Chaozhou thought that the crowd was too boring, and got out of the crowd again. He found a shady place with no one to stay. It was not enough to stay, and he took an ice silk handkerchief cover from the storage ring. On the head, trying to achieve the effect of cooling down.

About a quarter of an hour later, Fang Chaozhou heard footsteps approaching, and when he turned around, he saw Xue Danrong.

Fang Chaozhou was afraid of heat, and all these days he wore very thin summer clothes. Even so, he still feels too hot, but Xue Danrong, as usual, is well-dressed and has a fresh face, as if ice makes muscles and jade makes bones.

Fang Chaozhou couldn’t help but admire Xue Danrong, but the envy is also not enviable, this kind of physique is usually only the protagonist.

“Brother, the Underground Demon Realm is about to open soon, is the senior brother alone or with others?” Xue Danrong asked.

The underground demon realm is different from the previous secret realm. When they enter the teleportation barrier, everyone will be scattered. Because chances are rare, most people will choose to fight alone to avoid encountering good things and causing the same door to fight, but some people will choose to go with others because they are afraid that the underground demon realm is too dangerous.

If you choose to travel with a companion, the first thing you do when entering the underground demon realm is to contact your companion first.

Fang Chaozhou originally belonged to the latter. He didn’t greedy the things in the underground demon realm, so he wanted to get out safely and his cultivation level would be higher. He originally wanted to be with Senior Brother, but when he went to find Senior Brother, he found that Sixth Senior Brother had already found Senior Brother.

The Sixth Junior Brother saw Fang Chaozhou and said, “Second Brother, Senior Brother has been taken over by me. Go find someone else.”

Fang Chaozhou is not particularly familiar with other students. Except for the big brother, there is only one Du Yunxi, but Du Yunxi was called away by Xue Danrong just now. He guessed that Du Yunxi is going to be with Xue Danrong. If he wants to find Du Yun again Interest, that is ignorant.