Chapter 130

“Second brother, are you angry?”

The sudden sound of the voice drew Fang Chaozhou’s attention back, and he turned his head to look at the fifth junior brother Du Yunxi next to him, “No.”

Du Yunxi was about to be ripped off the medicinal materials at the sight, some pain, but he didn’t dare to say clearly, he could only smile and put the plate of innocent medicinal materials on the top shelf of the shelf, “It’s fine if you are not angry, I thought you I am angry with me because of the two-flavored medicine.”

Hearing this, Fang Chaozhou’s eyes became more serious. “I’m going to be angry about this. You said that you have developed a pill that can remove the taste. But how many days I have taken it, the taste of this body is still not removed, and you I didn’t say that it was…” The milk taste, obviously, it’s scented.

He is embarrassed to say the next thing, he is a big man, what a milky taste is.

Fang Chaozhou squeezed his angry fist, “I’ll give you three more days, and I can’t get rid of it.” After he said, he stared at the medicinal materials in front of him.

Seeing that the situation is not good, Du Yunxi immediately stopped on the shelf of medicinal materials, “Second brother, it is very difficult for me to get these medicinal materials. Three days… how can it be done in three days? You give me three… two months. “Under Fang Chaozhou’s eyes, he changed three months to two months.

“No, I can’t wait for two months.” Fang Chaozhou couldn’t bear it, and still wore this milky taste for two months.

“One month, two brothers, one month is the limit.” Du Yunxi folded his hands together, begging Fang Chaozhou, “I also need time for alchemy. I will probably not succeed at one time. I have to try medicine in the middle. Second brother, be accommodating.”

Fang Chaozhou pursed his lower lip, “Well, then one month, it can’t grow any longer.”

He has no longer taking Xiangjidan and Tianlu pills, but the milk smell can’t get rid of this body. He also took the pill that Du Yunxi said can remove the flavor for a long time, but the effect was useless.

Everything is really not going well.

Seeing Fang Chaozhou’s accommodating, Du Yunxi breathed a sigh of relief, turned around to sort out the medicinal materials, and casually mentioned, “I went to pick up the teacher’s quest today, and it was amazing that I met the little junior brother. He rarely takes on the mentor’s quest. "

Fang Chaozhou’s ears rose, “What did you say?”

“I said that the younger brother went to take over the sect mission, and it seems that the quest is still No.1 A-letter. That quest comes and go, at least one day and one night. He never took over the sect mission, right? I don’t seem to see it. Ever.”

Every time Du Yunxi went to accept the sect mission, it was because he had no money to buy medicinal materials. A rich man like Fang Chaozhou never accepted the sect mission, and he had as many spirit stones as he needed.

As for Xue Danrong, although Du Yunxi didn’t know Xue Danrong’s family background, he saw that the other party basically didn’t take over the tasks of the teacher. He didn’t want to be short of money. Moreover, for sword repairs like Xue Danrong, there was actually very little money to spend, unlike what he wanted. Spend money on medicinal herbs.

But this time it was strange. Xue Danrong actually took the initiative to pick up the sect mission, and he saw that the other party was familiar with the registration, not like the first time he took the mission.