Chapter 125

Brown Horse Chicken’s head is tilted.

Fang Chaozhou saw this, sighed and looked worried, “Da Hei, you can help me, I can’t contact Golden-winged Bird,”

He begged for a few more times, and the brown horse chicken finally responded, and said with dignity, “Okay, then I will help you find that silly bird.”

Fang Chaozhou didn’t know how the brown horse chicken contacted him, but the next morning, he saw the Golden-winged Bird standing outside as soon as he opened the door. Golden-winged Bird nodded at Fang Chaozhou, as if saying hello, and then got into the house.

Before long, Fang Chaozhou heard the brown horse cursing inside.

“Go away! Silly bird, it’s so hot!”

Fang Chaozhou wrapped the robe on his body and went to the mountain to fetch fish under the winter wind. When he came back from picking up the fish, the two birds stopped quarreling. Fang Chaozhou looked at the Golden-winged Bird with a sharp beak to help the brown horse chicken comb the hair, mainly because the brown horse chicken did not resist and even squinted slightly. , It seems quite enjoyable.

“Ah.” Fang Chaozhou didn’t want to be so uninterested, but the fresher the Qingchuan spirit fish, the more delicious he said, “We should go now.”

Hearing this, the brown horse chicken opened his eyes and pecked the Golden-winged Bird’s head severely, “Silly bird, it’s getting bigger, take us to Huali Mountain.”

The Golden-winged Bird flew out of the room obediently, and after a short while, his body became dozens of times bigger. Fang Chaozhou took the brown horse chicken and sat on it together, but the brown horse chicken was still afraid of heights and completely shrank in Fang Chaozhou’s arms and did not dare to move. After a while, they arrived at Huali Mountain. Fang Chaozhou got off the Golden-winged Bird and put the brown horse chicken back on the ground, “You go and play, I can go to Master and Cha Bai alone.”

The Golden-winged Bird soon became about the size of a brown horse chicken. The two birds walked together. Fang Chaozhou looked at the direction they were leaving, smiled, and prepared to go to the residence of Zhong Liyue. But after a few steps, his path was blocked by the barrier.

Fang Chaozhou froze for a moment, tentatively continuing to move forward, and then realized that it was not an illusion, and as expected, an enchantment was blocking his way.

There is only one person who can set up a barrier on Huali Mountain–

Zhong Liyue water.

Fang Chaozhou thought for a while and walked in the direction where Golden-winged Bird and Brown Horse Chicken had left, but unfortunately found that he could not go there either.

He was completely blocked by the barrier.

This enchantment did not block the Golden-winged Bird, nor did it block the Brown Horse Chicken, it only blocked him.

Fang Chaozhou stopped, and he looked ahead, just like his first visit to Huali Mountain. At that time, Huali Mountain was completely white, and he didn’t know where to go.

“Master!” He shouted into the distance, “I have brought fish to Cha Bai!”

His voice was blown far by the wind, but Huali Mountain was quiet except for his voice, as if there were no living things on the mountain.

After Fang Chaozhou was quiet for a while, he started shouting again, “Cha Bai, I bought you super delicious Qingchuan Lingyu, do you eat it?”

“Master, I didn’t mean to abduct the Golden-winged Bird!”