Chapter 23

After eating the three pills, Fang Chaozhou immediately started.

Why should he be entangled in which box has the jade sent by Li Yiye?

If he doesn’t open this box, he will take it out tomorrow and throw it away.

Thinking of this, Fang Chaozhou put the box under the bed, then randomly placed the small jade porcelain bottle given by Du Yunxi by his pillow, and lay down to sleep.

The pill of Junior Brother Five tastes really good, so let’s take another one when you get up tomorrow.

But as soon as he felt sleepy, Fang Chaozhou felt an indescribable heat rise, and it was so hot that he couldn’t sleep. He opened his eyes suddenly, and stared at the top for a while, then lifted the quilt and looked inside.

The quilt was dark, and he couldn’t see anything, but he felt it.

Although he felt strange at this time, Fang Chaozhou, as a man, didn’t think so much. He turned his head and looked at the screen, and saw that there was a quiet place, and he sneaked his hand into the quilt.

To be honest, it’s a bit exciting.

Fang Chaozhou thought casually.

After a stick of incense, Fang Chaozhou was about to cry.

This is so sensible, I feel like I can’t get out at all!

And that kind of heat began to spread, not only the partial sun, but also the sun in all aspects. Fang Chaozhou felt that he was now a fish on the barbecue, and he could not sleep.

When Fang Chaozhou was about to cry without tears, Xue Danrong’s voice suddenly sounded over the screen.

“Second Brother?”

Xue Danrong had doubts in his voice.

Fang Chaozhou immediately froze and couldn’t help holding his breath, but he still heard a rustling sound.

Xue Danrong seemed to get up.

“Second brother, what’s wrong with you?”

Hearing the footsteps approaching, Fang Chaozhou couldn’t help but yelled, “Little Junior Brother, I’m fine!”

The words are okay, but the tone is wrong, and the end is still gasping. Fang Chaozhou closed his mouth tightly after speaking, his eyes filled with regret.

It is better not to speak.

Sure enough, Xue Danrong heard Fang Chaozhou’s words and walked faster, almost for a moment, and he reached Fang Chaozhou’s stone bed. Because he was sleeping before, the dark lights in the cave were blazing, so when he came over, he took a night pearl lantern. The light is not very bright, it can only lighten the bed slightly.

Fang Chaozhou saw that Xue Danrong had brought the Ye Mingzhu lamp over, and immediately shrank in his quilt.

Xue Danrong just got up from the bed and came over with only a robe, like Mo’s long hair hanging down his shoulders, a hibiscus face under the shining of the night pearl, the cinnabar mole on the center of his eyebrows burning like fire.

He saw Fang Chaozhou shrinking inward, his expression was wrong, he couldn’t help leaning forward, “Second brother, are you uncomfortable?”

Fang Chaozhou nodded when he heard the words, then shook his head quickly. He looked at the beautiful young man in front of him, and his guilt and shame rose at the same time.