Chapter 135

The maid stood under the porch, afraid to get out of the air, for fear of touching the mold of the master inside, but it was too late. When she got the invitation from their master, the catastrophe had already come.

Sure enough, almost soon, a cup was slammed out of the room, and then footsteps sounded.

Song Lianyi’s beautiful face was gloomy as rain the day before yesterday. He tightly squeezed the invitation in his hand, “Prepare things, I want to go to Heavenly Water Sect immediately.”

When the words were over, the maid under the corridor knelt to the ground.

“Om Master, Madam, she is still ill. If the Om Master walks away at this time, Madam will definitely be sad.” The leading maid said.

Song Lianyi tightened his lips, and then loosened it for a while, “Then let me watch them form a companion?” His eyes became a little scary, and he put out a silk ribbon to tie the talking maid, “You are honest Say, is the mother’s illness true or false?”

A few months ago, Zhong Liyue was out of the water gate. He avoided the limelight and temporarily left Heavenly Water Sect. He intended to stay outside Heavenly Water Sect and wait for the right time to take Fang Chaozhou away.

He has tried Fang Chaozhou’s amnesia. As long as people reach his palm, the heart will always belong to him, but his mother is seriously ill, so he has to rush back to Fengyue nunnery first, leaving only a group of people to stay at Heavenly Water Sect outside.

In the past few months, his mother’s illness has not recovered, and the people he sent are all rubbish, and there is no news about Fang Chaozhou.

He wanted to leave Fengyue nunnery several times and took the initiative to find someone, but when he was about to leave, his mother could have got out of bed and walked, and immediately became ill.

He had no choice but to come back.

Because of his mother’s illness, he can’t go anywhere, so he can only stay at Fengyue nunnery, and this one will stay at a wedding sticker——

Fang Chaozhou and Xue Danrong are going to form a companion.

This wedding sticker was not for him, it was for Misty Village, but it was robbed by his maid and delivered to him.

Song Lianyi is not a fool. Before Fang Chaozhou’s news could not be heard at all, now Fang Chaozhou is getting married, and the wedding stickers will be delivered to him immediately. Who would believe that this was not intentional?

The tied maid dared not say anything, she just kept shaking her head. Song Lianyi had already guessed who was behind the scenes. As soon as he pressed his hand, the ribbon was naturally tightened. The tied maid immediately turned pale and vomited blood, but she did not dare to say a word.

Song Lianyi coldly looked at the person who betrayed him, and then tried harder, only to hear a muffled snort. The person had fallen to the ground, and the person next to him was shaking like a sieve, and Song Lianyi seemed to have not seen or heard, so let go Stained with blood ribbon, strode out.

He quickly walked to his mother’s yard. He didn’t look at the maid who was saluting him, and rushed in. The maids couldn’t stop them, “Anzhu, Anzhu, the lady just fell asleep, and he will go in now…”

“Get out!” Song Lianyi knocked all those people to the ground with a palm, pushing the door and entering. The wind blowing in from the door rolled up the drooping veil. Behind the veil, a woman dressed in Chinese clothes was sitting on the beauty couch. She looked at Song Lianyi who broke in and shook her hand gently. “Tuanfan” said to the maids who followed: “Go out, I’ll talk to Yi’er.”