Chapter 106

Huali Mountain at this time.

Fang Chaozhou actually wanted to ask who the other party was, but when he met the other party’s face, he became dizzy, let alone pushing him away, he couldn’t even speak.

The thunder that fell off didn’t hurt much, but it was still a little uncomfortable. At the same time, he was still very embarrassed, because he did not know each other before, so he lay in the arms of the other party, especially since he had just cultivated with Xue Danrong.

He also wanted to know how Xue Danrong was.

Fang Chaozhou thought for a while, and finally bit his tongue hard. Because of the pain, his brain became clear for a moment. At that moment, he pushed the opponent hard, but without a few pushes, he thought about crawling down from the opponent’s arms.

But just after moving twice, the hand on the waist tightened.

“Don’t move.” The man’s voice was low, as if warning.

After Zhong Liyue’s water contained the tumultuous youth in his arms, his hazel eyes slightly lifted. In his realm, he could see the cloud of heaven through the roof.

There are ten more, and Thunder Cloud will pause for a while, giving the monks who have passed the Tribulation a chance to breathe.

Zhong Liyue’s water fingertips moved slightly, and continued to lead 70% of the Lei Wei that had been split to him, and the remaining 30% let Fang Chaozhou ride by himself, plus the vestments covered on Fang Chaozhou, this thunder tribulation wanted to pass through , It should not be difficult, after all, it is just a thunder tribulation in the out-of-body period.

The ten thunder tribulations were fleeting, Zhong Liyue saw that the thunder cloud paused before turning his attention to the person in his arms.

Fang Chaozhou has just suffered dozens of thunder tribulations, and his face is faintly pale, but it is not bad. However, he was struggling all the time. Although he was struggling slightly because he didn’t have any strength, he let Ben’s robe that covered his neck slipped a little, and the marks on his neck were suddenly exposed to the air.

Dazzling red.

When he saw his neck, Zhong Liyue lowered his eyes and pulled up the robe on Fang Chaozhou. After pulling it up, his hand holding the robe did not directly loosen it, but involuntarily clenched it until his fingers turned white. Then he let go.

At the same time, he removed the coercion from him.

Without the coercion, Fang Chaozhou immediately became sober, he almost got up from the other’s arms like a carp, but he overestimated his current physical fitness. When I just got up, I fell on the ground because my legs were soft and fell directly under the opponent’s feet.

The jade tile block fell so that his knee hurts, but Fang Chaozhou swallowed his voice.

It’s embarrassing enough, it would be even more embarrassing if you still make a noise.

He tightened his robe and moved back while staring at the man in white.

He couldn’t see the opponent’s face clearly just now, but he could see clearly at this moment. The moment he saw it clearly, Fang Chaozhou was taken aback.

Zhong Liyue Shui saw Fang Chaozhou’s apparent rejection of his behavior, his thin lips were slightly pursed, and his content was silent. For a moment, a porcelain bottle suddenly appeared in his hand.

He handed the porcelain bottle to Fang Chaozhou by magic, “Drink this.”

Fang Chaozhou glanced at the porcelain bottle floating in front of him, did not answer or speak, just stared at Zhong Liyue water vigilantly.