Chapter 105

The visitor was in white clothes and silk shoes, and his black hair was tied up by a jade crown of the same color. When Cheng Hongyi and the Fourth Elder saw the visitors, they bowed their heads and called out “Master”.

The man who was replaced as a master indifferently glanced at the two disciples who saluted him, and turned and walked towards Zhichunzhou.

At the same time, the Golden-winged Bird hovered in mid-air, was about to fly away, and suddenly swooped over.

The fourth elder saw the direction Golden-winged Bird was rushing, and was surprised, and quickly stopped, “Goodbye, this can’t be eaten.”

The Golden-winged Bird uttered a cry, seemingly dissatisfied, but the brown horse chicken that was sealed by the enchantment suddenly saw such a big bird rushing towards it, swayed a few times, rolled his eyes and fell to the ground. Like being scared and fainted.

At this time, the Golden-winged Bird passed over the top of the four elders' heads, and an indifferent voice sounded just before the paws caught the brown horse chicken.

“go back.”

Golden-winged Bird looked at the prey on the ground reluctantly, flew up into the air, and quickly disappeared here.

Seeing that Golden-winged Bird had gone, the Fourth Elder raised his sleeves and wiped the sweat from his forehead. The Golden-winged Bird was raised by his teacher, so he didn’t dare to scold him casually. After he wiped his sweat, he found that his master had broken through the Zhichunzhou barrier, and quickly picked up the brown horse chicken that had fainted on the ground, and wanted to follow him into Zhichunzhou.

But before he entered, he found the man in white in front of him had stopped.

Cheng Hongyi also followed. He saw the man in white stopping, he couldn’t help asking, “Master, Dan Rongdujie, I don’t know why there are two Thunder Clouds. Is something wrong?”

But this sentence did not wait for an answer, because the white-clothed men disappeared in place, and they even discovered that Zhichunzhou had been set up again.

Stopped outside Zhichunzhou, the Fourth Elder looked at Cheng Hongyi who was aside, and said in surprise: “Why doesn’t Master let us in?”

Cheng Hongyi looked up at the two thunder clouds above Zhichunzhou, his anxiety gradually expanded, and he vaguely felt that something was going to happen. This kind of flustered feeling only appeared before he received the news of the collapse of the Underground Demon Realm that year.

Now it appears again.

“I don’t know, but I hope there will be no more accidents.” Cheng Hongyi whispered.

The four elders heard this and looked at the two thunder clouds in the sky. They had already begun to pound the thunder. The two thunder clouds seemed to be faster in the competition, one after the other, without giving people a chance to breathe.

He has lived for so many years and has never seen such a spectacle.

The closer you are to the cold pool, the more clearly you can hear the thunder, and the billowing thunder seems to be tearing apart the sky. After a while, the white-clothed man had already reached the side of the cold lake. He saw the twin thunders that had been smashed off, and he also saw the two people on the bank of the cold lake.

When Xue Danrong heard the movement, he turned his eyes and looked at it. When he met the angry eyes of the man in white, he did not speak, but turned his head blankly.