Chapter 8

Fang Chaozhou really couldn’t find a more suitable owner than Xue Danrong for this golden Chanyi. After all, there were too many men in this book who wanted to take off his clothes.

“Little Junior Brother, this golden cicada has another effect besides mosquito-proof…well…” Fang Chaozhou glanced at Xue Danrong. Even though the salted fish is like him, he has to admit that the young man in front of him is stunning, especially this When I look at it from a close distance, “After the younger brother puts on this dress, he can only take it off by himself. Others can’t take this dress away. Most magic weapons in the world can be snatched away. Only this dress. No one can take away this golden cicada unless the younger brother volunteers to give it to him or is unlucky.”

Fang Chaozhou introduced the biggest role of this Golden Cicada in a roundabout way. Xue Danrong heard the words and stretched out his hand to touch Golden Cicada. His fingers were as white as suet jade, and when he touched Golden Cicada, he could hardly tell it was him. The hands are whiter, and Golden Cicadayi is better.

Xue Danrong only touched it, but he quickly closed his hand.

“Why did the second brother give me such a valuable thing?” he asked softly.

Fang Chaozhou smiled and said, “It’s not too expensive, I gave it to the other brothers.”

As soon as these words came out, I didn’t know what caused Xue Danrong’s dissatisfaction. His face was obviously much colder, and then he grabbed Jin Chanyi and closed the door with his other hand, “Then I’m thankful brother, but I still have to meditate. I won’t go chatting with my senior."

With a “bang–” the door closed.

Fang Chaozhou was almost caught, saw the suddenly closed door, opened his mouth, and finally closed it reluctantly. This is the little brother, the little ancestor is almost the same.

Fang Chaozhou, who had delivered his stuff, just returned to the house and found that there was a noise in his storage ring. He opened it and found that it was the Thousand Miles Jade Brand making the sound.

“Have you heard? You will reply quickly! If you don’t answer, I will kill you now, and then kill your seniors!” Li Zhu’s arrogant voice was passed through the Qianli Jade Tablet.

Fang Chaozhou took the Thousand Miles Jade brand from the storage ring. This thing is a bit like a mobile phone, but the mobile phone is better than this. At least the voice of the other party can be transmitted through consent, and the mobile phone can also hang up the call.

“What’s the matter?” Fang Chaozhou asked.

Li Zhu snorted, “What is my baby Danrong doing?”

Fang Chaozhou thought for a while, then replied, “Cultivation.”

“How do you know? Did you peek at him?” Li Zhu seemed to have eaten firecrackers and exploded instantly.

“He said before going back to the house to practice, I think he should be practicing now, I’m just guessing.” Fang Chaozhou said.

Li Zhu snorted again, “It’s full of lies, you must be peeping at him. I think in the script, you are the most perverted senior brother, and he has been unruly towards Xue Danrong since he was a child…” He Barabala scolded a lot of He sighed and finally turned to business, “Hey, I sneaked out of the house to play by myself. I have no money now. You can send me some money.”

Fang Chaozhou refused decisively, “Don’t go.”

He is about to lie down and rest.

Li Zhu seemed to be crazy, “Dare you! How dare you refuse me! I…”