Chapter 88

The Brown Horse Chicken was taken aback, “Yes, I almost forgot that big beauty, are you going today?”

“Yeah.” Fang Chaozhou nodded. He must go to Xue Danrong to solve his illness as soon as possible. As for what happened next, Xue Danrong liked Yao Chengyu’s dislike, and had nothing to do with him. Anyway, he was just a concubine who had been dead for five years.

Unfortunately, he used to think that the other party did not forget his old feelings, wearing the clothes he gave, but Xue Danrong wore his clothes and gave others fruits.

What a storytelling story, in order to send Yao Chengyu’s preserved fruit, the whole sect’s preserved fruit was given. When Fang Chaozhou thought of this, he took all the remaining fruit and threw it into the pit dug before.

“Why did you lose this?” Brown Horse Chicken ran over, staring at the fruit in the tree pit and sighed, then raised his head to look at Fang Chaozhou, “What’s wrong with you?”

Fang Chaozhou pursed his lower lip, “It’s nothing, I just have no appetite and don’t want to eat it anymore. You are not allowed to eat these preserved fruits. When I submit the paper, I will buy you a new one, which is a hundred times more delicious than this.”

As soon as the brown horse chicken sounded a hundred times more delicious, it immediately ignored the preserved fruit in the pit, “Okay!”

Same as the previous two times, Fang Chaozhou turned the brown horse chicken into sleeping in the bed while he sneaked up on a finger peak. This was the third time he came, and he was completely familiar with the road, and he immediately reached the entrance of Zhichunzhou, but this time, he found that Zhichunzhou had been enchanted.

However, Fang Chaozhou couldn’t prevent Fang Chaozhou from this barrier. After he spent some time breaking open, he went directly to Xue Danrong’s cave, but he was empty, and there was no one in the cave.

Three times in a row, every time he came, he was always empty, what on earth was Xue Danrong up to? Not coming back so late?

While Fang Chaozhou was defamating, he felt the fluctuation of spiritual power. Because it was too sudden, he didn’t have time to become what was originally in the cave like last time, so he simply maintained the status quo, standing in the corner with the state of invisibility.

Almost he stood still in the corner, the door of the cave opened, and then he heard footsteps.

Someone came in.

Fang Chaozhou took a closer look and found that the person who came was exactly the one he was waiting for.

It is Xue Danrong.

After Fang Chaozhou discovered that it was Xue Danrong, he was hesitant to show up now, or when the other party was asleep and reappeared, he saw Xue Danrong taking some clothes from the closet.

Ok?

Is Xue Danrong going to take a bath?

Fang Chaozhou couldn’t help getting excited. He didn’t succeed last time because of Xue Danrong’s clothes. If Xue Danrong was in the bath, wouldn’t it be easier for him to make the bow harder?

Thinking of this, Fang Chaozhou was not in a hurry to show up. He watched Xue Danrong walk out with his clothes, and followed him quietly.

He followed Xue Danrong all the way to the edge of a cold lake. The cold lake was colder than other places in Zhichunzhou, so cold that Fang Chaozhou had to use more spiritual power to maintain the temperature of his body, so when he saw Xue Dan melt into the water, he was shocked for a while.