Chapter 80

Just when Fang Chaozhou and Brown Horse Chicken had big eyes to small eyes, a cautious voice rang outside the door.

“Guest, are you awake? If you are awake, can you return the door…return it?”

It was the voice of Xiaoer.

A quarter of an hour later, Fang Chaozhou stood in front of the owner of the inn and the bookstore, and kept apologizing, “I’m sorry, I fainted in sleep yesterday. This is my fault, and I am responsible for all losses.”

The innkeeper looked at the two door panels on the ground, which should have been right in front of their inn. Early this morning, he heard what happened from Xiaoer.

Their inn has been open for decades, and has gone through a lot of ups and downs. Originally, the door of their inn was always kicked by drunk monks, so he spent a lot of money to purchase the mysterious iron gate. Hundred catties.

Since the door was changed, the door of their inn was much safer, but never expected that even if he changed the door, someone would still brutally attack his door.

No matter how much the original door of his inn suffered, at least it was still in place, this time it was gone and was carried away!

Thinking of this, the innkeeper let out a long sigh.

He thought that the person who could lift the door of two hundred jin should be a nine-foot burly man, but he only saw a man with a tall stature.

Thin, not as heavy as his door.

Had it not been for Xiaoer Dian to tell him that the youth in front of him had indeed taken his door, he would never believe it.

The innkeeper shook his head, and then he said: “Since the guest officer is willing to bear the loss, then I will count the money later. I hope the guest officer can settle the account today, and that’s it.”

“Good, good.” Fang Chaozhou nodded hurriedly.

The owner of the inn said: “Besides, our shop here is small and there are few people. I’m afraid that the guest officials will not be served well. Why don’t you change to another inn?”

Although it was a question, the expression in his eyes was obvious.

“…Okay.” Fang Chaozhou finished speaking, then looked at the bookstore owner who was looking angry next to him.

Because he left an inn door in Huaben shop last night, the bookstore owner found it easily.

Fang Chaozhou changed his apology object, and continued to express his apology, saying in a good manner: “Sorry, what happened last night was all my fault. I counted the scripts and took a total of one hundred and fifty-one books. They are all here. Up.”

The bookstore owner coldly glanced at the script book folded on the table, “Don’t think you return the book to me, I will forgive you.”

“Yes, yes.” Fang Chaozhou said sincerely, “whatever you say you want to pay, I will pay for it, and I will surely let you down.”

So Fang Chaozhou not only lost two sums of money, but also worked hard for a day.

The bookstore owner asked him to scrub the entire bookstore, not only that, but he also took out the accumulated old books out in the sun, and was not allowed to use any tricks.

After the whole day, Fang Chaozhou felt that his hands and waist were about to break, causing him to lie directly on the bed after returning to the new inn, unable to move.