Chapter 2

Xue Danrong’s usual voice is like the sound of gold and jade collision, clear and sweet, but now he is tortured with toxins to make his voice hoarse.

Fang Chaozhou heard the voice of his younger brother, closed the book calmly, put it in the storage ring, turned his head and looked at each other innocently, “Little brother, you are awake.”

Xue Danrong gave birth to a very beautiful face, how beautiful is it?

Probably the man in the whole book was going crazy when he read it, especially the cinnabar mole on the center of his eyebrow, which burned in the hearts of all men like a fire.

At this time, Xue Danrong’s complexion was crimson, his eyes were wet, and his black hair was scattered, making the face more and more like a hibiscus noodle, and it was fascinating. Anyone who sees him will have ripples in their hearts, and they can’t wait to put the beauty in his arms immediately, but Xue Danrong happened to meet the salted fish Fang Chaozhou tonight.

The younger brother has just been rolling on the ground, the clothes are a bit dirty, and the hair is rolling on the ground. It should be mixed with a lot of soil.

Hey, I want to apply a cleansing technique to the younger brother, but I don’t know if it will be too offensive.

Fang Chaozhou seemed to have not seen Xue Danrong’s beauty at this time, and thought of other questions endlessly.

“Second brother… why are you here?”

Xue Danrong’s words were almost squeezed out between his teeth, before he said a word, cold sweat was already on his forehead.

At that moment, Fang Chaozhou struggled between telling the truth and the lie, and finally he chose to tell the lie.

“I came to look for you on purpose, and the team just broke up. I am very afraid that something will happen to you.”

After all, he is still the little brother’s dog licking, and licking a dog can’t be set up at will.

Fang Chaozhou tried to hide his salted fish tail.

Xue Danrong heard this, his long eyelashes trembled, and he didn’t know whether he believed it or not. He slowly took back the hand holding Fang Chaozhou’s shoulder, “Second brother, I… was bitten by a poisonous snake. The snake is poisonous. I will eat it. It’s… the detoxification pill, but it didn’t work.”

Fang Chaozhou blinked, and when he saw Xue Danrong’s slightly surprised eyes, he realized that it was time for him to answer.

“Little Junior Brother, are you okay? How could there be such a poisonous snake with no eyes?”

Xue Danrong twisted his eyebrows and was about to say something when he saw Fang Chaozhou stood up with a righteous expression.

“Little Junior Brother, don’t worry, this matter is left to Senior Brother, and you can wait here with peace of mind.”

When he finished speaking, he turned and left.

Fang Chaozhou came out this time and it didn’t rain. While walking forward with the Ye Mingzhu lamp, he thought of the original plot in his heart.

The original plot required him to add drugs to the younger brother, and then after the toxins were transferred, he was tortured. Facing the flowery younger brother, he had dreams in his heart, but on the surface he still needs to be a gentle brother, and in the end he forced the toxin to control In the Sea of ​​Consciousness, he returned to the master’s gate. Although the master helped him in the end healed, but because of this, he regressed for twenty years.