Chapter 47

When Xue Danrong was staring at the water stains on the ground, Fang Chaozhou walked in from the door. He was dressed as before, and Xue Danrong wrinkled his brows as soon as he saw it.

But Fang Chaozhou didn’t seem to notice his disorganized appearance. He ran in front of Xue Danrong and pulled people out. “Little Junior Brother, you can help me see Song Lianyi. I thought he had a fever, so I fed him one. Pill, now he has a nosebleed, and I get his pulse, his breath is very disturbed.”

When Xue Danrong heard him, not only did not speed up, but instead pulled Fang Chaozhou back.

“Brother, didn’t we have two towels here before, but one more?”

Fang Chaozhou met the boy’s eyes and blinked quickly, “Lost.”

“Lost?” Xue Danrong seemed to have doubts in his eyes, “Brother, where did you lose?”

Fang Chaozhou sighed, “Don’t worry about the napkin now, you help me to see Song Lianyi, if it’s not saved, I will call his maid to pick him up.”

“Then brother can go call now.” Xue Danrong answered calmly.

Fang Chaozhou: “…”

This smelly kid.

“Come here!” Fang Chaozhou had no choice but to make a fierce tone, “Help me go and see.”

In the end, Xue Danrong helped him to see Song Lianyi’s situation, but fortunately, there was nothing major. Song Lianyi’s nosebleeds disappeared after a while, but after the nosebleeds disappeared, the whole person was buried in the quilt, as if she was unwilling to face Fang Chaozhou and Xue Danrong.

After Fang Chaozhou changed his clothes, he walked to the beauty couch and saw Song Lianyi still burying his face in the quilt. He said, “If you don’t get up again, I will enter the palace. You stay here alone.”

As soon as he finished speaking, Song Lianyi got up, sat up, and tore off the gauze he had given on his head. The wound that was knocked out yesterday has been completely healed today, and there are no traces even visible.

Although his small hands were short, he was very flexible. After he quickly put a small ball on his head, he put on his own clothes and shoes, so independent that Fang Chaozhou was a little surprised.

With the addition of Xue Danrong, everyone on the carriage was silent today, Hu Xiang still dressed in a thick fox fur that was out of season, turned his head and looked out the window. Song Lianyi shrank in the corner of the carriage, her eyes erratic, and she didn’t know where to look, while Xue Danrong looked down at his hand.

Fang Chaozhou was considered the most comfortable here. He looked left and right boredly, and noticed that Xue Danrong was looking at his hand, and he also took a look.

What’s so good about this hand?

He was not interested in twisting the beginning, and took out half of the medical books he saw the day before yesterday. Japan should continue to read it yesterday, but because Xue Danrong came, he didn’t take it.

After turning over a dozen pages, the carriage stopped.

Afterwards, the four of them took a sedan chair into the emperor’s palace.

It was the first time for Xue Danrong to come, but there was no fear or curiosity in his expression, as if the palace was nothing more than an ordinary place, and the people who saw him were stunned.

Even the eunuchs guarding the door of the emperor’s palace, they forgot to shout when they saw Xue Danrong, or Hu Xiang walked up to them and coughed heavily, and the eunuchs hurriedly knelt on the ground.