Chapter 116

Seeing Xue Danrong’s red eyes, Fang Chaozhou was stunned.

Xue Danrong seemed to feel embarrassed and turned his face away, but Fang Chaozhou could still see his red eyes. Fang Chaozhou opened his mouth and closed it again. For a moment, he said: “You are hurt so badly now. If you don’t return to the sect, what if you can’t cure it?”

Xue Danrong turned his face back, his eyes were still red, but the black air between his eyebrows welled up, and those things floated like nothing. His voice was determined to be better than jade broken.

“If the brother insists on me going back, it’s better to kill me now.”

When the words were over, Xue Danrong called Breaking Water Sword, but his body was weak at this time, and he coughed several times when he called Breaking Water Sword, his face was pale as paper, and there was no blood at all.

Both soft and hard, Fang Chaozhou can only surrender temporarily, “Well, don’t go back.” He reached out to grab the sword in Xue Danrong’s hand, “Put the Breaking Water Sword away first.”

With Xue Danrong’s current physical condition, he was really afraid that the other party would accidentally injure himself with a sword.

When Xue Danrong heard Fang Chaozhou’s words, he first squeezed the Breaking Water Sword in his hand, and when Fang Chaozhou stretched his hand over, he slowly released it, and let the opponent take away his natal sword.

“Really?” He looked straight at Fang Chaozhou.

Fang Chaozhou seemed to coax a child, “Really.”

After answering Xue Danrong, he began to worry again. If Xue Dan didn’t return to the sect, and Xue Dan merged into the demon, the demon energy would only get heavier and heavier.

Strange to say, recalling the enchanted fragments of the original body in the original work at this time, I felt a bit empathetic.

After being enchanted, once an irreparable mistake is done, everyone will betray their relatives.

But he couldn’t take Xue Danrong back forcibly. He was pressing and it might be counterproductive. After all, Xue Danrong had a fight with Zhong Liyue. After thinking about it, there is only one way to go.

The doctor in the medical clinic of this small town could not cure Xue Danrong, so he took Xue Danrong to the big town first, and then took him back.

While Fang Chaozhou was planning this path, Xue Danrong suddenly spoke again, his voice was very soft, “Brother.”

“Huh?” Fang Chaozhou looked at him after hearing the sound.

Xue Danrong’s eyes were still straight, “I have something to tell brother, brother…”

The voice behind can hardly be heard. Fang Chaozhou thought that the other party was weak, and immediately leaned down and approached the other party, “What do you want to say?”

Xue Danrong’s lips moved, and the voice still made people inaudible. Fang Chaozhou went down again, tilted his head, and put his ears close to each other’s lips, “Huh?”

Almost at the same time, there was a soft, soft thing on his cheek.

A hand hooked his neck, and the kiss on the cheek continued, from the side of the cheek to the earlobe, and the tooth was lightly bitten and then loosened. Xue Danrong pressed Fang Chaozhou with his cheek, and said in a low voice: “Brother, forgive me, and don’t leave me.”