Chapter 61

Fang Chaozhou’s master turned his face slightly, and his expression became more solemn after seeing the embarrassed appearance of his apprentice at this time. He thought about it.

“Master, Chaozhou is stubborn, because I didn’t teach him well, so that he was so lazy from childhood to most of them, so he can hide in trouble. Master is willing to personally guide Chaozhou, it is his great fortunate, but he is clean Is the matter a little frustrating? Although Chaozhou’s aptitude is not considered a masterpiece, but it is also considered excellent. Can Master think about it again?”

Zhong Liyue’s eyes were cold and cold, “In fact, you did not come for Dan Rong today, but to intercede for Fang Chaozhou, right?”

As soon as he said this, Fang Chaozhou’s master’s face became a little embarrassed, and he nodded after a while.

“You are right about something. Fang Chaozhou was taken away by you. With a master like you who indulges his disciples, it’s no wonder that he taught such an apprentice.” Zhong Liyue Shui’s voice at this time was as severe as Fang Chaozhou’s first visit On the day when he arrived at Huali Mountain, he spoke to Fang Chaozhou in his tone, “How many years has he been in Heavenly Water Sect? Even Nascent Soul has not broken through, and his cultivation is not even comparable to Dan Rong who entered the sect later than him. How did I teach you back then? How do you teach him now? Is this how you teach your apprentices?!”

The last sentence is almost like a mountain, weighing heavily on people’s hearts.

Fang Chaozhou’s master knelt down upon hearing this. Fang Chaozhou saw Master knelt down, his expression instantly became a little dazed, he looked at him helplessly, knelt down, and whispered, “Master…Father.”

“Today is the eighth day of Fang Chaozhou’s marrow washing. In two days, he will finish his marrow washing. At that time, whether it is to break through the Nasal Infant, or to break through or get out of the body and get distracted, it will be much easier than he is now. Lin Didn’t you see Han’s lesson from the past? That is to say, Lin Han was lucky. Although he failed to overcome the catastrophe, he survived. Do you think Fang Chaozhou must have such good luck?”

At this point, Zhong Liyue turned his back, his eyes fell on Cha Bai in the room.

“He is your disciple. You decide for yourself whether you want him to stay and continue to cleanse the marrow, or take him back and be a waste of many years of cultivation that can break through the Nasal Infant.”

Cha Bai met the eyes of Zhong Liyue water and took many steps back in an instant. It was now pressing the same skin of Zhong Liyue water, but although the appearance was the same, the two had completely different temperaments.

Cha Bai looked at Zhong Liyue Shui with fear in his eyes.

Fang Chaozhou heard Zhong Liyue’s words, his heart was half cold, and when he saw the look in Master’s eyes, his heart was completely cold, but he still did not give up, “Master…Father, I will go back and practice… , I really don’t… steal anymore…lazy, Master, Master…Father.”

He reached out and grabbed the master’s sleeve.

The master lowered his head slightly, he raised his hand to hold Fang Chaozhou’s wrist, and said in a low voice: “Chaozhou, Master is for your own good, be obedient, bear with me for another two days.” The latter sentence was lighter, “wash After the marrow, the master will take you back.”

Fang Chaozhou immediately wanted to take his hand out, “I can’t…do it, I will die…”

He will die in that pool.