Chapter 16

Li Yiye naturally heard Xue Danrong’s words, but he just let out a sneer, and then squeezed Fang Chaozhou’s face, who was already dumbfounded.

Although the face in front of him is not as good as Xue Danrong, it is considered to be superior in appearance. The most important thing is that he has a good temper. Unlike Xue Danrong, the look in his eyes is the same as looking at trash.

Fang Chaozhou was squeezed twice and finally recovered, but he was so frightened that he stammered, “No…no, what compensation?”

Li Yiye looked at him stupefied and couldn’t help but chuckle, “Did you just say that you want me to let go of your junior brother, and touch you if you want to touch it? I’m now determined to let your junior brother go.”

Fang Chaozhou hid the hand that Li Yiye squeezed his face, and his heart was so messed that he didn’t know what to say. Isn’t this plot developing like this? Li Yiye should not force Xue Danrong to love, could it be…

Could it be that the original author was dissatisfied that he gave the little junior brother the golden cicada, which made the plot unable to go on and forced him to come and go?

No way!

Shi can be killed and unbearable!

Fang Chaozhou widened his eyes, trying to achieve the purpose of deterrence, “Sect Master Li, I advise you to release our brother as soon as possible, otherwise you will regret it.”

While saying that he knocked out Li Yiye’s hand that still pinched his face.

Li Yiye raised his eyebrows, and didn’t take Fang Chaozhou’s words to heart, so he didn’t let him pinch his face, so he turned to pull on Fang Chaozhou’s belt, “What do you regret? Did you regret that you didn’t tie you earlier? This is the first time. Is it? I will lighten it.”

The more he spoke, the voice of Xue Danrong on the other side of the bed was so cold that it felt like being in a cold cave.

“Li Yiye! If you dare to touch him, I will definitely kill you!”

Li Yiye paused, raised his hand slightly, and set up an enchantment on Xue Danrong’s side, sealing off all movement on Xue Danrong’s side.

Fang Chaozhou looked at the action of the big demon, and felt more and more dangerous. He immediately cast a spell and wanted to break away the spells that Li Yiye had cast on him. However, because of the difference in his cultivation base, he couldn’t get away at all. He watched Li Yiye already trying to unlock him. His clothes were worn, and he shouted immediately.

“and many more!”

Li Yiye’s hand paused, his eyelids twitched, and he was a little careless, “What’s the matter?”

“You…are you going to be here? This is just a chair, not even a bed.” Fang Chaozhou wanted to run away while delaying time.

This word entered Li Yiye’s ears, and it seemed to have another meaning. A clear smile appeared in Li Yiye’s eyes, and even touched Fang Chaozhou’s head like a puppy, “Okay.”

At the end of the conversation, Fang Chaozhou saw a super big bed appeared next to them.

Fang Chaozhou:…

After the bed appeared, Li Yiye directly picked up Fang Chaozhou who was sitting on the chair, and put it on the next bed. Fang Chaozhou, who was put on the bed, froze for a while, and immediately turned around and wanted to go down from the other side, but before he got down, he was dragged back by his ankle.