Chapter 24

The light of Ye Mingzhu fell softly on the stone bed. Fang Chaozhou likes to sleep on a soft bed, so he laid several layers of mattresses on this hard stone bed, so soft that it can almost sink in.

He was almost trapped now, if it weren’t for Xue Danrong’s arm around his waist, he would barely hold him.

I have read a lot of scripts, but this is the first time I have personally experienced it.

They are all five girls, but the five girls just feel different.

Xue Danrong’s hand, when Fang Chaozhou was kidnapped at the Dark Soul Gate, he stared at him for a long time when he was bored. Those fingers are like green onion roots, well-proportioned flesh and blood, slender and white, not to mention thin calluses, not even a small scar, it is really a perfect piece of beautiful jade.

Even if Fang Chaozhou closed his eyes, Xue Danrong’s hand would always appear in his mind.

“Um…” After Fang Chaozhou realized that he had made a sound, he immediately closed his mouth to avoid the leakage of the second sound.

At this moment, the scene was embarrassing enough, and he couldn’t make any more sounds.

But even so, Xue Danrong, who was chanting the Qingxin Mantra, paused.

His eyelashes trembled, his eyes rolled slightly, and his arm around Fang Chaozhou moved slightly upwards before continuing to recite the Heart Clear Mantra. Just thinking, thinking, his eyes involuntarily turned from the bedside to the person in his arms.

Fang Chaozhou felt embarrassed and wanted to bury his face, but there was nowhere to bury it. The only thing that could be buried was the arms of the younger brother. This… I should trouble the younger brother to recite the Heart Mantra, and bother the younger brother’s hand, and then bury it. In people’s arms, isn’t this accusation of taking advantage of it has been taken seriously?

So he endured the shame and turned his face to the side.

Of course, he didn’t forget to close his eyes, and as long as he closes his eyes, it can be regarded as nothing is happening.

Xue Danrong looked down at Fang Chaozhou, his eyes fell on Fang Chaozhou’s closed eyes, nose, lips, and then down. When he saw the slightly open collar, he suddenly looked away, but his Adam’s apple rolled involuntarily. .

When he realized this problem, he closed his eyes and spoke faster, chanting the Qingxin Mantra, but Xue Danrong himself knew whether the Qingxin Mantra was for one person or two people.

Fang Chaozhou’s situation at this time is really miserable. Although there is a little brother “helping”, the existence of the little brother is also a torture to him.

The younger brother is really fragrant.

The scent pierced his nose and couldn’t ignore it. If it weren’t for him to be afraid that the younger brother would kill him, he would probably be unable to hold him, bury his face in the opponent’s arms and start to suck.

Sure enough, it was the protagonist, the body is soft and easy…no, it is not easy to push down, but it is not easy to push down, doesn’t it stimulate those men’s desire to conquer?

Fang Chaozhou felt that he was too shameless and cast aside himself!

He must insist on the beauty of the younger brother!

There was only a muffled hum, first the white waves surging to the sky, and then the trickle.