Chapter 90

So Fang Chaozhou went to Zhichunzhou again.

This is the fourth time he has come. I thought he would take a breather this time and wait for a while before I could see Xue Danrong. I didn’t know that he had just broken through the barrier of Xue Danrong’s cave. It was just the people who were changing clothes inside. .

Xue Danrong heard the sound and turned his eyes slightly. After seeing that it was Fang Chaozhou, he did not speak. He took off his snow-white robe and placed it on a stool aside.

Fang Chaozhou is a little embarrassed now, after all, he said before that he would only sleep with the other party once, and now he is coming again.

“That…” Fang Chaozhou hesitated.

Xue Danrong turned around, his eyes calm, “Did you bring the antidote?”

Ok?

Yes, Xue Danrong didn’t know what he was actually eating sugar pills.

Fang Chaozhou who found this coughed, and straightened his back immediately, “Take it, but it’s not enough to take the antidote once, and you need to take several pills to get rid of the poison. You don’t want to double repair it, just take all the antidote. ?"

He is really shameless, and this kind of remarks can actually be said.

Fang Chaozhou spit on himself, while pretending to be mysterious, looking at each other with a smile.

Xue Danrong heard the words and slowly lowered his eyes, his emotions hidden under his long eyelashes.

He didn’t move and didn’t speak, causing Fang Chaozhou to gradually beat the drum in his heart. Just when Fang Chaozhou felt that the other party might have chosen to kill him because of his shamelessness, Xue Danrong finally spoke.

“Double repair once and give one antidote? Or double repair twice and give one antidote?”

Fang Chaozhou thought carefully, and finally gave an ambiguous answer, “It depends on your performance.”

This also performed too well.

The next day Fang Chaozhou felt that his bones were completely falling apart. He couldn’t even get up when Xue Danrong got up, and he couldn’t even open his eyes.

“Will you give me an antidote after you sleep well?” Xue Danrong’s voice recalled Fang Chaozhou’s mind, and at the same time made him feel confident to continue sleeping on the other party’s bed.

“Yes, but you can’t bother me.”

Xue Danrong looked at the young man who could not open his eyes on the bed but threatened him. For a moment, he raised his hand and gently touched the young man’s face. Upon touching it, that face changed back to the fake face that Fang Chaozhou used last night. .

After his face changed back, he got up and left the cave. Before leaving, he set up an enchantment for the cave mansion, allowing him to leave and not to enter.

Fang Chaozhou slept extremely peacefully this time, no one was talking and chatting nearby, and he could not smell any strange smell. He seemed to be trapped in a cloud, and the cold fragrance enveloped him. Of course, it would be better if his waist and legs were not so sore when he woke up.

When he woke up, Fang Chaozhou was the only one in the cave.

He leaned on his waist and opened the quilt. He wanted to put on yesterday’s clothes, but when he picked up the old clothes from the ground, his face became stiff and he threw the old clothes on the ground again.