Chapter 65

The crow was silent, and the umbrella in his hand did not move.

Fang Chaozhou paused, put the umbrella away, and put it in the brocade box again. “You don’t like the name I gave, then I will think about it again.”

It’s a sigh that he really doesn’t know how to name him. Even though he searches his stomach every day, he still can’t think of a good name. Even the name of the cat he raised in modern times, he borrowed it, but the umbrella still doesn’t give him face .

Like this kind of magic weapon, they all have a little temper of their own, Fang Chaozhou can understand. Although he couldn’t think of a good name, he thought, if he spends more time with Umbrella and cultivates feelings, Umbrella might answer him.

So Fang Chaozhou goes to practice every day, and he keeps the umbrella open. If he goes out, he holds the umbrella in his hand. However, Fang Chaozhou rarely goes out, usually he must go out before he goes out.

These days, he has not met Xue Danrong, and the other party has not taken the initiative to come to the door, which made Fang Chaozhou a little relieved.

More than a month passed in a blink of an eye, and the disciple of Heavenly Water Sect who signed up to go to the underground demon realm was about to set off.

Before departure, Heavenly Water Sect came to the guests.

Fang Chaozhou learned that they would set off with the disciples of Fengyue nunnery this time. He heard from the senior brother later that it was the master of Fengyue nunnery who went to Heavenly Water Sect in person, saying that they were all female disciples in the nunnery, and the way to the underground demon realm was not peaceful, and wanted to be a companion of the disciples of Heavenly Water Sect.

In previous years, some disciples of the sect would be attacked by people on the way to the underground demon realm. The attackers would kill people and steal treasures with brutal methods.

The Sixth Junior Brother, who has always been gossiping, said: “Our master did not agree, but the elders of Four Finger Peak were fascinated by the master of Fengyue nunnery, so we only walked with the people of Fengyue nunnery this time, but it is said that the other four peaks The disciples are very happy.”

Heavenly Water Sect has more male disciples. Although there are female disciples in the sect, they are usually watched by the five elders and treated like beads. These male disciples don’t dare to look at them. Female disciples, afraid that those senior sisters and younger sisters are annoyed and angry, go to the five elders to file a complaint, then they will be dead.

This time, most of the male disciples of Heavenly Water Sect are happy to be with the beautiful female cultivators, except for the people of Yizhifeng.

They saw too much of the face of the younger brother Xue Danrong, facing other beauties, they almost became living Buddhas.

The underground demon realm is located in the southwest, the climate is hot and humid, and it rains all the year round. When they came by spacecraft, they just approached the southwest region. The sky was not beautiful. It started to rain. The rain was pattering, the climate was sultry, and the clothes were freshly dried. It’s damp and stuffy again, making people feel irritable.

Because of the sultry heat and humidity, Fang Chaozhou couldn’t sit still. This night, he couldn’t help but walked out of the house and decided to go to the stern to blow the wind.

They traveled with Fengyue nunnery this time, and Fengyue nunnery’s spacecraft was one hull behind them. Standing at the stern of the ship, Fang Chaozhou faintly saw the candlelight of the ship behind in the dark, bright and dark, and the southwestern part of the night was surrounded by thick fog.