Chapter 133

The white peach takes root and thorns completely.

The Xueyi youth hugged the person in his arms and kissed his eyes through the shark belt, but the person in his arms seemed to be in a state of absent-mindedness, his lips slightly opened and his cheeks blushing.

The young man’s eyes became more and more obscure, and the kiss went down, causing the person in his arms to tremble suddenly.

Fang Chaozhou really couldn’t hold it anymore. He hid, and tightened his robe with his fingers. “Enough, enough, you just say it once.”

Xue Danrong gave a hum, which was considered a response, but there was still unsatisfied sex in his voice.

He leaned on the light and stared at Fang Chaozhou, his Adam’s apple moved slightly, but he didn’t do anything any more, and instead helped Fang Chaozhou dress.

After Fang Chaozhou got dressed, he wanted to reach out and rub his chest, but he didn’t dare. In fact, he also wanted to rub his lower back.

He thought that Xue Danrong would restrain himself after getting rid of the devilish energy, but he didn’t know that he was thinking too much, even he felt that the other party was even more brutal this time.

He feels like he has become a popsicle, and Xue Danrong has become the first child to eat a popsicle.

“We haven’t been back for so long, will the big brother know?” Fang Chaozhou finally thought about other things. It seemed that it was too late, and it took a while to clean up.

Xue Danrong has already begun to help Fang Chaozhou’s hair, and Fang Chaozhou’s jade crown loosened, “You don’t need to go back. Next, the brother and me will be in a team. I will speak to the big brother.”

Fang Chaozhou was startled, “Then they won’t ask why you are alone with me?”

“Because I only like brothers.” Xue Danrong has no scruples.

Fang Chaozhou hesitated when he heard this. This time it was the big brother who took him out to do the task specially. Could he ran halfway like this?

At this time, Xue Danrong had helped him up, “Can the brother go by himself? Should I hold him?”

“No, I can go by myself.” Fang Chaozhou put his arms around him, “Is it just that the shark belt on my eyes can’t be taken?”

He didn’t take it the whole time, and he almost slid off after being loose a few times, but he remembered Xue Danrong’s words and raised his hand to hold the shark belt.

When his question was asked, it didn’t take long before he felt a hand pinching his wrist, and spiritual power came in from the skin. Spiritual power like water flowed into his eyes.

“This can temporarily protect the brother’s eyes, but if the eyes are uncomfortable, tell me immediately.” Xue Danrong’s voice came from his side.

Fang Chaozhou hummed, raised his hand and took off the shark belt. After he was able to stand by himself, Xue Danrong turned to deal with the things on the ground. When Fang Chaozhou saw Xue Danrong picking up the handkerchief on the ground, he couldn’t help but froze, and then immediately said, “Let’s lose that.”

Xue Danrong washed the handkerchief with a technique, but put it back in his arms, “I don’t want to throw it away.”

Fang Chaozhou saw the immortal rope tied on the ground again. There seemed to be some suspicious traces on the immortal rope. His face was even redder. The handkerchief that had just been used just now should not be thrown away.