Chapter 104

When Li Zhu finished speaking, seeing his father ignored him, he only turned his face away, anxious.

To be honest, apart from his dad’s competitor, no one else deserves to be regarded by him. Take Fengyue nunnery as an example. It’s a castrate, Fang Chaozhou will choose him only if he is stupid.

“Father, for so many years, I have liked Fang Chaozhou alone, so you can give him to me. If I hadn’t known him at the beginning, would you know him, dad? By the way, it’s Dad who robs you of love. Take your daughter-in-law, you should return him to me now.” Li Zhu knew that he couldn’t beat his father, so he could only come to the soft.

When Li Yiye heard this, he couldn’t help but sneered, “I chose it for you. Did you forget who you chose?”

After being stabbed by these words, Li Zhu’s face became a bit ugly. He was slanderous, and wanted to say something more, when he saw that Li Yiye had already recruited his mount Flying Cloud Beast.

“Father, where are you going?” Li Zhu asked quickly.

While talking, Li Yiye was already sitting on the Flying Cloud Beast. He glanced at Li Zhu lightly, “I’ll be one step ahead, you lead everyone in the door to follow.”

The flying speed of the Flying Cloud Beast is much faster than that of the spaceship, but the number of people that can sit on the Flying Cloud Beast is limited. Li Yiye brought a lot of cronies on this trip, so he chose to take the spaceship before.

Li Zhu found out that Li Yiye was going to Heavenly Water Sect first, and felt even more anxious, “Father, you take me with you.”

If his father arrives first and catches Fang Chaozhou, how can he get a share of the pie?

But Li Zhu’s words did not fall, his father had disappeared in place, he did not even pull a sleeve.

heavenly Waters ECT Z Hi lip circumference.

The young man in Xueyi approached the people on the shore step by step, until he reached out his arm around the other person, and gathered the person into his arms, because the water on his body dampened the clothes of the person in his arms just after coming out of the cold pool.

Fang Chaozhou was hugged so that he could barely recover. He put his hand on the opponent’s shoulder and pushed, but instead of being able to push away, he was held tighter.

Before he could speak, Xueyi Qingyi raised his eyes first, her phoenix eyes became much colder at this time, “Where did you just come from?”

Fang Chaozhou felt excited, why did Xue Danrong ask him this way? Did he reveal anything?

“No… nowhere, I, I… came from the school.”

Xue Danrong pressed his red lips slightly, like a peach blossom petal folded in half, making a pale white mark, “You never use this kind of spice, who is it?”

Fang Chaozhou immediately raised his sleeve and smelled it. There was no smell.

He sneaked a glance at Xue Danrong and saw that the other person’s face was already ugly and tight, and he groaned: “There are so many people in the school, maybe something has been stained.” After saying this, he deliberately sullen his face again, “You care about me. Do more and do what I want. Don’t think we have double repaired a few times, you are qualified…”

If I didn’t finish speaking, I couldn’t continue. Xue Danrong’s expression at this time was really terrifying, his phoenix eyes were dark, and there was a wild beast hidden inside. The beast seemed to run out in the next moment and swallow him wholeheartedly.