Chapter 113

Li Yiye went to Zhichunzhou, and soon he realized that this was not double happiness, but three happiness.

He saw Xue Danrong lying weak on the stone bed, and Master Xue Danrong Cheng Hongyi who was standing by. Cheng Hongyi wanted to give Xue Danrong medicine, but Xue Danrong didn’t seem to hear him, and only muttered the word brother.

Li Yiye, the leader of the demon repair, saw the problem at a glance.

Xue Danrong has been enchanted, not even for a short time.

One sickness, one devil, it’s God who wants to help him.

Li Yiye took advantage of Xue Danrong’s weak thunder tribulation and waited for Cheng Hongyi to decoct new medicine. He cast a magic heart on Xue Danrong.

This method can affect people’s minds, increase their sensations, and even ultimately control people.

Using this kind of magic to deal with people who have evil thoughts in their hearts couldn’t be better.

Xue Danrong wanted Fang Chaozhou, he went to help Xue Danrong deepen this affair, and enlarged it to Xue Danrong’s risk of being unwilling, not afraid to fight with his master Zhong Liyue.

Xue Danrong has been raising his body for a month. In this month, Xue Danrong has been completely enchanted, and his cultivation base has increased extremely fast, and Li Yiye has not been idle. He transferred the puppet army he carefully cultivated over the past five years. Then make the disciples of the Dark Soul Gate stationed in a small town dozens of miles away from Heavenly Water Sect.

Because the puppet army is not a living person, it will not fear the pressure of Zhong Liyue water.

Xue Danrong had lived in Huali Mountain and often went to Huali Mountain. He knew the barriers of Huali Mountain very well, so today Li Yiye followed Xue Danrong and brought his army of puppets to touch Huali Mountain.

Seeing that the sky was dark and dark in the distance, he only waited for the fisherman to benefit from the snipe and clam.

At this time, time seems to have stagnated and no longer passes. Li Yiye’s heartbeat is extremely fast at this time, which is because he is about to face Zhong Liyue.

If you can kill Zhong Liyue…

This thought just appeared in his mind, and his blood spurted.

Killing Zhong Liyue water, Li Yiye can’t get anything in this world, let alone Fang Chaozhou, even if he wants to turn Heavenly Water Sect into the second dark soul gate, it is not surprising.

He stared into the distance, not daring to miss the opportunity of a once-in-a-lifetime encounter.

At this moment, he heard a flash of white light over there, his eyes lit up, and he immediately patted the head of the Feiyun Beast under him, “Go, it’s time for us to go out.”

He walked forward, and the puppet army behind him surging forward like dense insects.

Xue Danrong was forced back several steps, and the blade of Breaking Water Sword swept long and deep scars on the ground like a river. The cold phoenix eyes lifted up, without any pause, the sword pierced Zhong Liyue water again with the power of ruining the sky.

The two swords are facing each other, and there is the sound of dragon roar.

The Huali Mountain at the foot even began to shake.

Zhong Liyue looked unhappy and his eyes were cold. He looked at the son of the deceased in front of him. Xue Danrong was the one who took him back to Heavenly Water Sect himself, and he had taken care of him for several years.