Chapter 34

The eyes are almost white, including Zhong Liyue sitting cross-legged on the beauty couch.

Zhong Liyue wears a white robe, and sits a white cat in his arms. His body is a little bit colored, just like his long hair and his face.

Fang Chaozhou made a pair of Zhong Liyue’s faces, and immediately lowered his head, calling out, “Master.”

“Come here.” A cold voice came from the couch.

Fang Chaozhou gritted his teeth and walked forward. When he reached a place about three steps away, he stopped.

Zhong Liyue Shui naturally noticed the distance between Fang Chaozhou and him, and his eyes flashed unhappy, “Come here again.”

After talking for a while, he saw that the young man not far away, like a tortoise, took a small step slowly. How small is the step? Probably the girls in the boudoir took longer steps than him.

“Keep walking.” Zhong Liyue channeled.

Fang Chaozhou hesitated for a moment, and moved a short step forward again.

Zhong Liyue lost his patience, and raised his fingers on the white cat slightly, Fang Chaozhou found that he was out of control, and his body fell forward suddenly. If it weren’t for his eyesight and fast hands, he would have to put his hands on the bed first. It fell on Zhong Liyue’s body.

Was he just so close to death?

Fang Chaozhou sighed in fear, and was about to stand up when he heard the sound of Zhong Liyue water.

He called his name, “Fang Chaozhou.”

Fang Chaozhou:…

It is completely dead now.

With soft hands and feet, he fell on Zhong Liyue water in a daze. He wanted to stand up, but as soon as he looked up, he met the opponent’s face. He didn’t even mourn for time, and fell again.

Cha Bai was clever. Before Fang Chaozhou fell, he quickly jumped from Zhong Liyue’s arms.

At this moment, it looked at the two people next to each other, tilted its head, and let out a soft “meow”.

“Master… ancestor.” Fang Chaozhou really feels dead now. He wants to stand up, but he can’t stand up. The closer he gets to Zhong Liyue, the more dizzy he will be. The existence of this kind of power is simply open. Fang Chaozhou doesn’t know how Xue Danrong can resist the BUG-like existence of Zhong Liyue water. Maybe the protagonist still has aura.

After all, Zhong Liyue water is the most popular stock. If Xue Danrong is like him, he will feel dizzy when he sees the other person’s face. How can they fall in love?

As for his so-called rival in love, he was completely crushed by Zhong Liyue. No wonder Zhong Liyue didn’t make many appearances in the original book. If he makes a lot of appearances, other stock men are not qualified to be stocks and can only be called cannon fodder.

“Trash.” Zhong Liyue lost two words coldly. He reached out and grabbed Fang Chaozhou’s collar and grabbed the person up. “Stand firmly, is your cultivation level worse than Dan Rong?”

After he finished speaking, he couldn’t stand firm when he saw someone. He wrinkled his brow slightly, slipped his hand from the collar to the waist, and held it.

Fang Chaozhou gritted his teeth and squeezed himself, before stabilizing his body, “disciple… useless.”

“Knowing that you are useless, why don’t you accept marrow washing? Your cultivation level is so low that you have to pinch yourself to stay awake when you talk to me. How much do you listen to during class hours? I think you didn’t put any thoughts on cultivation.