Chapter 57

The watermark on the ground is wet, like it was made not long ago.

Xue Danrong cast a glance, then walked out of the room and stood on the corridor. The watermark also came out of the room, went all the way to the left of the corridor, and finally stopped in front of a room.

When something fell off the way the watermark was extended, Xue Danrong looked at it for a while before he walked over and picked it up.

What fell on the road was a white shirt.

He looked at the shirt in his hand and then to the room where the watermark disappeared. After hesitating for a long time, he took the shirt and walked over.

Xue Danrong stopped in front of the door, raised his hand and knocked on the door twice. He was about to call the senior, but the door was knocked open by his lightly knock.

The room opened a small fan. He wanted to turn his eyes directly, but he was caught off guard to see the scene inside. He was taken aback when he saw it, and then walked in quickly.

In the strong pool water like a red lotus, the young man soaked in the water is like a snow-white lotus seed, but his eyes are closed tightly, floating on the water, long hair scattered, black like a snake, entwined around him.

“Brother! Brother!”

Xue Danrong walked to the side of the pool, but he couldn’t wake up the person even after calling twice. He hesitated for a while, looked around, and saw a loose-colored robe hanging on the screen, so he put the shirt next to him. Pulled over the outer robe on the stool, took off his shoes and socks, and stepped into the water along the steps of the pool.

He swam to the side of the person in the pool and put his robe on the other person’s white skin, only then raised his hand to clasp the other person’s wrist and penetrated with spiritual power.

As soon as he entered, Xue Danrong’s brows frowned.

Fang Chaozhou’s Qi pulse is really disordered.

He had to input spiritual power to suppress the chaotic Qi inside Fang Chaozhou.

After the suppression for a long time, Xue Danrong suddenly turned his eyes to look at the water in the pool, and then raised his head to the faucet that was still running water. Bright red water was continuously pouring into the pool.

He stared at the red water flowing out for a long time, and took some red pool water with his hands, put it on the tip of his nose and sniffed it.

With this smell, his face changed slightly.

This pool of water seems to have safflower flowers. The safflower is a kind of elixir. It is extremely rare and beneficial to monks, but it is not only not beneficial to mortals, but will cause damage. Xue Danrong did not know the specific damage. He had only seen Luo Honghua and learned a little about Luo Honghua.

As a monk, he would not take the initiative to understand what was bad for mortals.

Moreover, the safflower only grows in the realm of comprehension, and it lives on spiritual energy. It does not grow in places where mortals gather.

After Xue Danrong noticed that it was a red flower, he looked at Fang Chaozhou, whose eyes were still tightly closed, and pressed his lips before he hugged the opponent and jumped out of the water. He hugged the person to the ground next to the bath, pinched the opponent’s wrist again, and entered with spiritual power.

I don’t know how much spiritual power was spent and how long it took to suppress it before Xue Danrong saw Fang Chaozhou open his eyes. As soon as he opened his eyes, Xue Danrong withdrew his hand and turned his face away. He said coldly, “Brother, you are awake.”