Chapter 52

Cha Bai was yelled at by Zhong Liyue, and stepped back a few steps, but his eyes were still fierce and he locked himself in Xue Danrong.

Naturally Xue Danrong was also startled by Cha Bai’s roar. He slowly opened his eyes and looked at Cha Bai, and then looked down at Fang Chaozhou who was sleeping next to him.

He raised his sleeves, and Fang Chaozhou’s face was completely exposed. Because of illness, Fang Chaozhou’s cheeks were hung with two pieces of red, as if two petals were dropped on his face.

Xue Danrong’s gaze shifted from Fang Chaozhou’s face to the hand holding the corner of his clothes. He barely hesitated, and reached out to pull out the corner of his clothes.

But what I didn’t expect was that Fang Chaozhou suddenly grabbed Xue Danrong’s pinky and ring finger because he had nothing in his hands when he just pulled out the corners of his clothes.

“Fine, Dan Rong, you can go back today.”

The sound of Zhong Liyue water sounded in the silent compartment.

Xue Danrong slowly pulled out his hand, raised his eyes to look at Zhong Liyue water, “Yes, that disciple will come back tomorrow.” He got up and walked out. When he passed by Cha Bai, Cha Bai’s hair was exploded. There was even a low growl in his throat.

But Xue Danrong didn’t even look at it, as if it didn’t exist, and left directly.

After Xue Danrong left, Zhong Liyue looked at Fang Chaozhou who was still asleep, and did not move for a long time until Cha Bai walked over, circling Fang Chaozhou anxiously, and then rubbed the tiger’s head against his arm, meowing no Stop, he can move.

“Get the punishment yourself.”

While Zhong Liyue Shui spoke, he got up and carried Fang Chaozhou in his arms.

He walked out of the cubicle holding the person, Cha Bai followed, meowing, and his voice seemed to be extremely wronged, but Zhong Liyue did not look at it, and his eyes fell on the door.

For a long time, Zhong Liyue Shui entered the inner room with Fang Chaozhou in his arms. At the same time as he entered the inner room, he laid down the barrier. Cha Bai couldn’t get in, so he meowed sadly before turning to leave.

This illness far exceeded Zhong Liyue’s imagination. At night, Fang Chaozhou’s body temperature did not drop much, but there were signs of faint rise. When he was about to fall asleep, Fang Chaozhou’s body temperature dropped sharply. The red tide on the river faded and turned pale.

Cha Bai, who had received the penalty, turned back into a cat. His hair lost its smoothness and his movements were even more sluggish. When he wanted to jump onto the stool, he slipped his feet.

It looked at Fang Chaozhou, which was placed on the couch by Zhong Liyue, and meowed several times.

Zhong Liyue stood by the couch, glanced at it, and twisted his brows slightly, “No.”

When Cha Bai heard the words, his long tail kept tossing around, as if extremely anxious. It screamed at Zhong Liyue water, then jumped onto the couch and touched Fang Chaozhou’s face with the cat’s face. After touching, he raised his head and called to Zhong Liyue.

This call is obviously worse than the previous call.

Zhong Liyue still frowned. After a while, he leaned over and carried Fang Chaozhou out of the quilt. “He sleeps with me tonight. If you don’t rest assured, stay by the side.”