Chapter 51

Hearing this voice, Fang Chaozhou was taken aback for a moment before turning his head to look at the benefactor who had saved his life.

The man was wearing the disciple suit of Heavenly Water Sect, because Fang Chaozhou couldn’t see the opponent’s face because he was wearing a hat, but he recognized the person.

It is Xue Danrong.

“Master, he should be in the candied fruit shop at the end of the street.” Fang Chaozhou pointed over there, hesitated, and said, “Can you send me there?”

He seems to be unable to pass through the crowd on his own.

But when Xue Danrong heard this, he didn’t say anything. Fang Chaozhou felt that his eyes seemed to fall on his face, and he couldn’t help asking, “What’s the matter?”

Xue Danrong turned his head away, and said coldly: “It’s nothing, I will send you there now.”

Xue Danrong, who had no memory, changed the way he was when talking to him.

Xue Danrong did not walk down the street, and flew directly over the roof. When he reached the end of the street, he jumped down holding Fang Chaozhou.

After landing, he put the person in his arms down, and then called the master to the man not far away.

When Fang Chaozhou heard the master, he couldn’t help but look ahead, and he saw Zhong Liyue water.

Zhong Liyue Shui was standing in front of the fruit store at this time. When he saw Fang Chaozhou and Xue Danrong together, his eyes had some ups and downs.

“Dan Rong, why are you here?” Zhong Liyue said solemnly.

While he was speaking, Fang Chaozhou thumped and ran to him.

His body was young, his legs were unstable when he ran, as if he would fall down at any time, and the head of the ball that was not stable on his head was dangling.

Xue Danrong’s eyes couldn’t help being attracted to him. After Fang Chaozhou hid behind Zhong Liyue’s legs, he could barely see it, and then he withdrew his eyes.

“Back to Master, I went down the mountain to buy a sword stand for Breaking Water Sword.”

Xue Danrong’s tone of speaking with Zhong Liyue Shui was obviously better than when he had just spoken to Fang Chaozhou, at least not so cold.

“I have a lot of sword racks that are barely visible. This afternoon you came to Huali Mountain to pick it.” Zhong Liyue glanced around, “There are many people down the mountain, and your devilish energy has not been completely eliminated. Stay more to practice in Zhichunzhou.”

“Yes.” Xue Danrong bowed, then turned and left.

When the boy walked away, Zhong Liyue turned around and looked down at Fang Chaozhou, who had just hid behind him.

Fang Chaozhou noticed that Zhong Liyue Shui was looking at him, raised his head, his eyes were very innocent, “Master, just accidentally ran into my junior brother, because I fell, he helped me… up, and then sent me to find Master.” He paused, then lowered his head, “Master’s legs are too long, I can’t keep up.”

Fang Chaozhou struggled between “help up” and “pick up”, but still felt that “help up” sounds better.

“Pick it up” is more true, but it sounds weird.

When Zhong Liyue heard Fang Chaozhou’s words, he twisted his brows slightly. When he loosened it, he rolled his eyes and looked at the shop next to him, “Isn’t you going to buy fruit? Here, go in.”