Chapter 62

Looking back, Fang Chaozhou didn’t notice it.

When he heard that they had left to practice, he turned around and went out with the other colleagues. Fang Chaozhou had just left Master’s yard, and Du Yunxi had already walked a long way. He stared at the other side’s back, and was about to catch up and ask what was wrong with the other side, but was first called by the senior brother.

“Second Junior Brother.”

Fang Chaozhou turned around, and when he saw that Big Brother and Xue Danrong were coming out side by side, he was taken aback for a moment, and then he asked: “Big Brother is looking for me?”

The senior brother smiled, “It’s nothing serious. Together, the younger brother and I decided to sign up to go to the Underground Demon Realm and ask you if you want to go?”

Fang Chaozhou’s expression became a little hesitant when he heard the words. Seeing his expression, the big brother said: “You don’t need to rush to answer, go back and think about it.”

After the senior brother finished speaking, he left with Xue Danrong. Fang Chaozhou stayed in place for a while, and went to the fifth junior brother Du Yunxi first.

When he arrived, Du Yunxi was taking out the medicinal materials from the cave to dry. When he saw Fang Chaozhou, his face was obviously heavy, and then he turned away and just did his own thing.

“Fifth Junior Brother, what’s wrong with you?” Fang Chaozhou thought Du Yunxi was a little weird, but this time he came to thank the other party for adding the pill. I took a lot of pills, but I didn’t thank the other party well.

Du Yunxi ignored him.

Fang Chaozhou thought for a while, took out all his useless pills from the storage ring and put them on the shelf for drying the medicinal materials. “If Junior Brother 5 is busy, then I will leave first. The fact last time was thank you Wu. Junior brother.”

As soon as he finished speaking, he saw Du Yunxi smash the medicinal material in his hand and turned his head to stare at Fang Chaozhou, “Second Brother, why are you lying to me?”

Fang Chaozhou paused, and then said, “What did I lie to you?”

“Last time you walked too eagerly, I could only hold back some words. Now that you are back to Yizhifeng, I don’t hide some of the words. The jade momentum that Master confiscated was for your own use. Or do you want to… want to…”

Du Yunxi squeezed for a long time without saying the next thing, his face flushed.

But Fang Chaozhou understood. He did not expect that Du Yunxi would still remember the “warm baby” incident several months ago. He struggled a bit and could only bite the bullet and said, “I used it.”

His words are not a lie, he is indeed using that jade power, but he is using it to warm his hands.

Du Yunxi’s eyes changed instantly, “Really?”

“Naturally it is true.” Fang Chaozhou knew that Du Yunxi liked Xue Danrong, and the other party’s fear of this incident was also understandable.

“Then you are right… Little Junior Brother didn’t have that thoughts?” Du Yunxi was worried, and asked this question more directly.

In order to dispel his worries, Fang Chaozhou answered simply, “No.”

When Du Yunxi heard these words, his expression finally eased. As soon as he eased, he took Fang Chaozhou to his cave house, “Second brother, I have not been idle these days. I changed the medicine that I gave you last time. Change it to ensure better results, you take it back and try.”