Chapter 86

Sleep is to sleep, but you have to sleep again every few days.

What Fang Chaozhou gave Xue Danrong was not poison, but sugar pills. Because there was nothing on him at the time, he could only use sugar pills to scare the opponent. Because he was not sure whether he could frighten the opponent, nor what actions the opponent would take, Fang Chaozhou was very vigilant in the next few days.

In the middle of the journey, he and Xiang Yuan, the supervisor in charge of the male disciple of the outer door, asked for a half-day leave to buy water magic weapons in the town below the mountain.

The water magic weapon he had previously stocked was not enough, and he could only buy a large amount again.

Xiang Yuan was fairly good at talking, and asked Qing where Fang Chaozhou was going and what to do. After about how long it took, he gave Fang Chaozhou the card to go down the mountain.

Although the town under the Gate of Heavenly Water Sect is not big, it is much more prosperous than ordinary towns because of its proximity to Heavenly Water Sect. Several streets are full of shops, and there are many casual repairs living in this area.

Fang Chaozhou bought a large amount of water system treasures at the magic treasure shop. During this time, he consumed too much water system magic treasures. Even the low-grade magic treasures were expensive, and he needed to make money.

But how to make money?

He doesn’t know how to refine tools, nor can he refine medicine.

When Fang Chaozhou was standing on the street, worrying about this matter and trying to find a money-making opportunity, he saw the sign outside the bookstore. The sign says–

Mr. Octopus’s latest masterpiece “Merry Boy with a Big Belly” is now on sale!

“Do you want to buy a script?” Brown Horse Chicken saw Fang Chaozhou staring at a place, and looked over.

Fang Chaozhou shook his head slightly and went straight to the bookstore. He found the boss who was sorting out the books, “Boss, I want to ask if you accept books?”

“Second-hand books?” The boss didn’t turn his head. “If it is any book, if it is an isolated copy that is not available on the market, we will accept it here.”

“It’s not a second-hand book, but I want to write a book like Mr. Octopus. I wonder if the boss will accept it?”

As soon as Fang Chaozhou finished speaking, he saw the boss turn his head.

The boss looked at Fang Chaozhou from top to bottom, put down the book in his hand, “It depends on how you write, if you write well, I will accept it. Did you bring the book?”

Fang Chaozhou said honestly: “I haven’t started writing yet.”

“Then what do you say, write it again.” The boss’s face was half broken, and he turned away with a “swish” and reorganized the book.

Fang Chaozhou raised his voice a little when he saw his movements, “If I write the first three times, can the boss help me see it?”

The boss put away seven or eight books before looking at Fang Chaozhou again, “I can do it, but to tell you the truth, I don’t have a shortage of books here, but depending on your sincerity, I still want to give you a chance.” At this point, he lowered his voice, “I don’t know if you can write a fan script?”

Fang Chaozhou stunned, “Fanren’s book? Whose fan’s book?”

The boss looked at Fang Chaozhou again, walked over, took out a piece of paper from his sleeve and handed it to Fang Chaozhou. When Fang Chaozhou opened the piece of paper, he said mysteriously.