Chapter 102

Song Lianyi stretched out her hand at the young man on the couch to act coquettishly. Seeing that the other party was not moving, the expression on his face became even more aggrieved. Such a tender manner is afraid that the stubborn child in Goulan Washery could not be compared.

When Fang Chaozhou saw Song Lianyi like this, he immediately got up from the bed, and then stepped back several steps.

A dark cloud flashed in Song Lianyi’s eyes, but he hid quickly, and the outstretched hand passed forward again, with a softer voice, “Fang Lang!”

But this “Fang Lang” shouted out, but people took a step back.

Song Lianyi: “…”

After so many years, this guy has always reacted this way!

Fang Chaozhou noticed that the expression on the face of the beauty who had just returned the pear flower with rain was slightly distorted, and then he paused, and then cautiously said: “Can you speak well? I can’t stand you talking like this.”

Song Lianyi’s expression was a bit ugly when he heard the words, but he soon covered his face with a handkerchief and sobbed. After crying for a while, Yu Guang caught sight of a figure approaching.

So, he quickly reached out and grabbed the corner of the other party’s clothes, with tears still on his coquettish face, but he was already smiling, “I caught you, Fang Lang.”

Fang Chaozhou found his robe was caught, and immediately wanted to pull it out, but when he pulled it, the opponent gripped it tighter. He looked at Song Lianyi, who was holding on to his robe, hesitated for a moment, and tore that piece of robe to pieces.

In an instant, she changed from clutching a robe to half a piece of rag. Song Lianyi’s face couldn’t help but become stiff, and her heart was already a little angry, but he knew that he could never get angry. Fang Chaozhou finally fell into his hands, and it is very likely that he has no memory. If you don’t deceive people at this time, he will not be able to get such an opportunity next time.

Thinking of this layer, Song Lianyi threw away the rags in her hands, moved forward and directly embraced Fang Chaozhou’s legs. He hugged him tightly, afraid that the other party would run, put his chin against the other party’s leg, raised his head, and looked at it with tears.

“Fang Lang.”

Fang Chaozhou had never seen such a battle. When he was hugged by his legs, he froze again, as if the giant snake that had just left him crawled back.

Song Lianyi naturally noticed the stiffness of Fang Chaozhou’s body, but he didn’t care about it, “Fang Lang, my feet really hurt. You take me to the bed, okay?”

Fang Chaozhou froze and replied: “I can’t hold it, my body is weak.”

Song Lianyi’s eyes rolled slightly, “If Beloved Fang doesn’t hug me, then I’ll do something else.”

As soon as he finished speaking, Fang Chaozhou felt that something touched his trouser legs. Almost for a moment, Fang Chaozhou quickly said, “I hold, I hold!”

Song Lianyi slowly pulled out his hand, he let go of Fang Chaozhou’s legs, winking like silk, “Hug.”

Fang Chaozhou closed his eyes and bent down with a look of death.

Song Lianyi, who was sitting on the bed, finally stopped crying. He wiped the tears from the corners of his eyes with a handkerchief. Seeing Fang Chaozhou standing by the bed, still so far away from him, he was not happy.