Chapter 4

The voice roared, and the air seemed to freeze.

Not only the air, but the group of juniors and siblings who have been looking for it will also freeze. They are crowded at the entrance of the cave, neither entering nor not entering. Go in, embarrassed, don’t go in, watching their little brother is about to strip the second brother out.

In the end, the most courageous junior yelled out, “Hurry up and stop the younger junior and keep the second senior!”

When Fang Chaozhou was rescued, it seemed like he had gone through a fierce battle, his hair was scattered, his collar was wide open, and there was a tooth mark on his face. This was before Xue Danrong was torn away, desperately taking a bite on Fang Chaozhou’s face.

He took out the mirror from the storage ring and looked at the tooth print on his cheek. He wanted to touch it but was afraid of pain. Is this little brother a dog? This bite was too hard.

“Second brother, are you okay?” When Fang Chaozhou grinned in pain, someone came over.

Fang Chaozhou looked up and met a handsome face.

The person in front of him is his fifth junior brother, Du Yunxi, who is familiar with the art of ambiguity and alchemy, and is also one of the men who admire Xue Danrong, but Du Yunxi and Xue Danrong are not as popular as him and Xue Danrong.

After all, Fang Chaozhou was enchanted in the later period, the character setting is very full, the plot development is tortuous, and a lot of fans are abused.

“It’s okay.” Fang Chaozhou glanced at Xue Danrong’s side. The man is now quiet, lying on the ground quietly, as if nothing happened, and a group of juniors and siblings around him are guarding carefully. Screaming at him, “You poisoned the little junior brother?”

Du Yunxi twisted his brows, and then shook his head, “No, it’s just temporarily sealed. The top priority is to return to the division as soon as possible, but there are still seven days before the secret realm opens.”

Fang Chaozhou now sees that he and Xue Danrong are not the only ones getting along, and they are relaxed a lot. Anyway, there are a lot of people who can help Xue Dan melt toxins, and this one in front of him is fine, so he doesn’t worry much about Du Yunxi, “Through this Seven days.”

Du Yunxi gave a hum, but didn’t leave. It wasn’t until Fang Chaozhou gave him a suspicious look that he coughed abruptly, “Second brother…”

Fang Chaozhou saw the other’s expression, and felt bad, “Huh?”

Du Yunxi looked around, knelt down, and asked cautiously: “I just said you have a disease of inaction, is it true?”

Fang Chaozhou wanted to say that it was a lie to Xue Danrong, but he suddenly realized that the person in front of him could be regarded as rivals in love, and these rivals in the later stages have stumbled him more or less, if he lied about whether he did it or not. The disease is equivalent to publicly saying that he is not going to fight Xue Danrong again. After all, he wants to fight and has no capital, so he can’t give Xue Danrong sex.

As for the reputation issue, he is not ready to make a companion anyway.

After thinking about the pros and cons in an instant, Fang Chaozhou sighed heavily, “Fifth Junior Brother laughed. I do have some unspeakable concealment in this regard.”

Du Yunxi’s eyes on Fang Chaozhou became complicated in an instant, and there was a lot of sympathy in them. After all, no man wants to get this problem, and not many people will say frankly.