Chapter 13

Among the five people, Li Zhu was the first to lose his temper. He looked at Xue Danrong several times, and then tried to see the Fang Chaozhou behind through Li Yiye, which was naturally invisible, so after holding back for a while, he couldn’t help but ask Li Yiye: “Father, behind you who’s that person?”

With the genuine Xue Danrong here, he naturally discovered how strange Fang Chaozhou’s “Xue Danrong” was.

Before Li Yiye spoke, he felt that the clothes behind him were caught.

It’s the little guy behind him.

To him, Fang Chaozhou’s age is indeed a little guy.

Fang Chaozhou grasped Li Yiye’s clothes tightly, fearing that the other party would say that he even wrote on Li Yiye’s back, he wrote–

“Talk about benevolence.”

He has been a tool man for Li Yiye, Li Yiye should not betray his identity, okay?

It’s just that he didn’t know that Li Yiye was a very sensitive person. From the first stroke Fang Chaozhou drew, Li Yiye’s brows wrinkled, and his face became more and more weird. After Fang Chaozhou finished his last stroke, He really couldn’t bear it, turned around and grabbed Fang Chaozhou’s hand, “Enough, don’t worry about it at this time.”

Li Yiye now feels that Fang Chaozhou is a very dishonest person. Normal monks will be ashamed and unbearable when they are publicly humiliated. Most of them will hate him to the bone. Not only is this little guy not ashamed at all, he does not hate him, and he takes the initiative to avoid him. Without saying anything behind him, there are still so many people seduce him.

What a fucking show.

Fang Chaozhou:? ? ?

The other three didn’t see what Fang Chaozhou had done, but they had different expressions when they heard Li Yiye’s words.

Hearing this, Li Zhu remembered that he had snatched someone from his father’s lap. He immediately thought that his father had found a substitute, and he mistakenly believed that it was Xue Danrong, that made such a big oolong.

He couldn’t stay for a moment, but he still remembered another person.

“Father, where is the monk you caught? Where is he?” Li Zhu still doesn’t know Fang Chaozhou’s name, “I have appeared now, you should let him go.”

Hearing this, Li Yiye had malice in his eyes, “Yes, you are back, I should let him go now.”

At the same time, Li Yiye’s other words rang in Fang Chaozhou’s mind.

“You said I should let you go now?”

Time to put it, but not now.

Fang Chaozhou immediately shook his head.

But Li Yiye showed an unclear smile, and then pushed Fang Chaozhou to Li Zhu’s side.

Li Zhu unexpectedly received a salted fish. First he was taken aback, and then a little angry. He thought that his father was deliberately mocking him, making a joke that he had just admitted the wrong person, “Why did you give him to me?” When it came to this, he secretly took a look. He looked at Xue Danrong next to him, and saw that Xue Danrong’s brows were frowned. He immediately didn’t want Xue Danrong to misunderstand him again, so he pushed Fang Chaozhou out again.

Fang Chaozhou was pushed in the middle, yet he couldn’t stand still. A hand suddenly grabbed his arm and pulled him over.