Chapter 120

The wrist was tightly clasped, and I couldn’t move it even when I pulled it.

Fang Chaozhou met Xue Danrong’s eyes and felt guilty for some reason, but he felt that he was unreasonable and guilty. The encounter with Li Zhu was completely accidental, and he also warned Li Zhu to stop Li Zhu from following.

Furthermore, he and Li Zhu did not act intimately, what did Xue Danrong smell?

Fang Chaozhou changed his hand to hold the teacup, and said as if nothing had happened: “What strange smell, is it the smell of medicine?”

Five years ago, Xue Danrong and Li Zhu met in the underground demon realm. Now Xue Dan has integrated into the demons. If he were to let him know about Li Zhu’s existence, he might do something. Xue Danrong is not in good health. Although Li Zhu is stupid and his cultivation base is not particularly high, there are several demons with high cultivation base repairing him, and Fang Chaozhou doesn’t want to grow out of it.

He now wants to get Xue Danrong back to treat the illness as soon as possible.

If you delay for a day, there will be more danger. If one day, he can’t coax Xue Danrong, and then it may really not end.

After Fang Chaozhou finished speaking, he drew his hand again, this time he drew his hand out.

“The tea is spilled, I’ll pour you another cup.” At the same time, he cast a spell on Xue Danrong’s clothes to clean up the tea stains.

Fang Chaozhou turned and went to the table. As soon as he lifted the teapot, he heard the footsteps behind him, very quiet. Afterwards, he felt his arms wrapped around his waist, and there was an extra weight on his shoulders.

Xue Danrong approached, and cold fragrance followed him.

“Brother didn’t lie to me?” Xue Danrong looked sideways slightly, staring at Fang Chaozhou’s earlobe.

Fang Chaozhou pours the tea for a while, but he quickly concealed the past, “I lied to you what to do. I only went to the hospital. You said it tasted strange, probably because there were more people in the hospital.”

Xue Danrong’s eyes gradually became cold, he lowered his eyes and gave a hmm.

Fang Chaozhou didn’t notice Xue Danrong’s eyes, he was relieved only thinking that the matter had been fooled.

Since Xue Danrong got up in the middle of the night to look for him, Fang Chaozhou and Xue Danrong have slept in the same bed later. Because of the many things in the daytime, Fang Chaozhou can often sleep on his pillow, but he suddenly woke up in the middle of the night.

Before he was awake, he first turned his head and looked to the outside of the bed, and by this look, he found that he was alone on the bed.

Fang Chaozhou immediately sat up and touched the mattress next to him. It was cold, as if he had never slept at all. At that moment, many bad thoughts flashed in Fang Chaozhou’s mind, and he quickly got up. He couldn’t even wear his outer robe, stepped into his shoes, and rushed outside.

The brown horse chicken and the Golden-winged Bird sleep outside. The Golden-winged Bird is much more alert than the brown horse chicken, but at this time it is also asleep. Fang Chaozhou took a look and found that it was not only the brown horse chicken who had a sleeping curse, but also Golden-winged Bird are both.

This spell should have been created by Xue Danrong.

Where did he go?

Fang Chaozhou suddenly thought of Li Zhu, but he felt it impossible. He just met Li Zhu for a short time, so Xue Danrong would know that the person he saw was Li Zhu? Even if Xue Danrong knows, can he really find Li Zhu?