Chapter 56

In front of the floor bronze mirror.

A teenager about sixteen or seven years old was standing in front of the mirror. He looked at himself in the mirror with bewildered eyes, and couldn’t help muttering, “How come he grows so big overnight?”

This boy is Fang Chaozhou. He was still thinking about losing weight before going to bed last night. Today, he opened his eyes and found that his physical age had changed from two to sixteen or seven.

Song Lianyi’s maid told him clearly that after four or five consecutive blood feedings, he would grow four or five years old. Why did he grow up to a teenager suddenly?

Just when Fang Chaozhou couldn’t figure it out, there were footsteps from far to near, but he was very curious about things. The footsteps were so close that he was startled and turned around abruptly.

The visitor stood at the door curtain, lifted the snow-colored door curtain with one hand, and looked inward. When he saw Fang Chaozhou, his eyes were obvious.

Fang Chaozhou was overjoyed when he saw the people coming, and he quickly asked, “Master, what’s wrong with me? Doesn’t the magic puppet continue to feed blood for four or five days to increase how old it is? Why did I arrive overnight? Teens?”

Although he was happy because he grew up, he was also upset because of his sudden growth, for fear that something went wrong.

Zhong Liyue was silent for a moment before he said faintly, “Maybe something went wrong.”

“This magic puppet can still make mistakes? Then… I won’t be 70 or 80 years old in a few days, right?” Fang Chaozhou became even more anxious. At this rate, he increased his teens overnight. , He will be old, his eyes will be bad, his teeth will be bad, how can he eat and read the script?

When Zhong Liyue heard these words, a flick of helplessness seemed to flash across his eyebrows, “You are a monk, how can you get old? If you are really old, lift the seal, won’t you change back again?”

Fang Chaozhou smiled awkwardly when he heard the words. He forgot for a moment that as long as the seal was lifted, he would be able to return to his original state.

Without the trouble of getting old, Fang Chaozhou can fully enjoy the joy of growing up as a teenager.

When a child has nothing good, walks unsteadily, does not comb his hair well, and is troublesome to wear clothes. The most important thing is that he finds that he is not fat when he grows older.

But when he grew up, Fang Chaozhou couldn’t stay bored in the house, especially after he had read the jade slips he needed to see today.

Here, he didn’t even have to read a script. When he was two years old, he slept more. Now he is not so sleepy and feels that the day is too long.

During lunch, he couldn’t help but tell Zhong Liyue Shui, “Master, can I go out?”

Zhong Liyue held a roll of jade slips in his hand, heard the words, raised his eyes and looked at him, “Where?”

Fang Chaozhou pretended to be well-behaved, “I didn’t go there, I just wanted to go to the place where I practiced before. Isn’t there a lot of spiritual energy there? I want to go there to see Yujian in the afternoon.”

Zhong Liyue’s eyes sank, “Why must I go there to see the jade slip?”

Seeing him like this, Fang Chaozhou seemed to object, and couldn’t help telling the truth. “Master, I’ve been bored here for more than a month, and I can’t leave the courtyard. I’m not a child now, so naturally I want to go out. Breathable."