Chapter 103

The maids also heard the words in the sound transmission note, and buried their heads lower, for fear of touching Song Lianyi’s mold. At this time, the atmosphere in the room was depressed, as if a big hand squeezed everyone’s hearts.

Among them, the maid who is most favored by Song Lianyi hesitated for a moment, and then cautiously said: “Master An, do you want to send someone to stop?”

“Of course, I must be stopped, but it must be done so that it does not show any traces.” Song Lianyi took the broken fingernail from the palm of his hand and threw it on the ground. Although his speech was slow, there was a haze in his eyes. It exposed his mood at this time, “By the way, check where the Shuiying Courtyard is. This matter can’t be delayed.”

He didn’t control himself for a while, exposing his true gender. When he met Fang Chaozhou’s shocked eyes, although he lied, saying that the nun was the child born with the essence of the two of them, but the other party probably did not believe his rhetoric.

So it must not be delayed. Whoever catches Fang Chaozhou now will own Fang Chaozhou.

And that side, Fang Chaozhou and Brown Horse Chicken are looking at their small eyes.

When the brown horse chicken was brought out by Fang Chaozhou, it was originally angry, because Fang Chaozhou interrupted it to chat with the maids, but after hearing Fang Chaozhou’s words, its pointed beak could not be closed for a long time.

Fang Chaozhou looked at the brown horse chicken’s reaction and was taken aback, “What’s wrong with you?”

The brown horse chickpeas blinked, and then immediately howled, “How can the master Fengyue nunnery be a man? My daughter-in-law, such a big wife is gone!”

Its howling was so loud that Fang Chaozhou had to reach out and pinch its sharp beak, “Shhh, keep your voice down, what if someone else hears it?”

He had just fled with the brown horse chicken in a hurry, and now he is hiding in the back mountain where they used to plant trees, where few people usually come.

The brown horse chicken turned its head vigorously and broke away from Fang Chaozhou’s control. It sighed, and the short feathers on its head even stood up. “Forget about the man, he still has a leg with you. Forget it, there is no fragrant grass anywhere in the world. I don’t believe that the next daughter-in-law I am looking for will also have a kick with you.”

Fang Chaozhou soothingly touched the brown horse chicken’s head, and when he saw that the other party was not angry, he asked, “By the way, I want to ask you, is Xue Danrong really my concubine?”

He originally believed in Brown Horse Chicken’s words. In addition, he found out the clothes he presented at Xue Danrong. He already believed that Xue Danrong was his concubine, but now another Fengyue nunnery master Song Lianyi has emerged.

Only in that room, he always felt that the name “Lianyi” was familiar, and finally remembered why he was familiar.

The comrade he received the manuscript, and the manuscript asked him to write Fengyue nunnery’s new master Song Lianyi as the villain in the book.

But he didn’t expect Song Lianyi to be the owner of Jin Lingdang.

Song Lianyi said that the golden bell was a token of love between them, and that they had given birth to a child.

When talking about that child, Fang Chaozhou frowned. Although Song Lianyi had a golden bell and recognized his identity at a glance, he felt that the possibility of this person deceiving him was extremely high.