Chapter 45

“Brother, I will help you.”

Both the boy’s voice and the boy’s movements made Fang Chaozhou stunned. But when he heard the sound of the belt being untied, he still reacted, and immediately held down that hand. In the darkness, he could only vaguely see the other person’s figure, and could not see his face clearly.

“No…no, I can take it off by myself.” Fang Chaozhou didn’t know why he was stammering, but he changed his mind, he didn’t need to be afraid of Junior Brother.

Even if the little brother’s snake venom has not been resolved, and it is even getting more and more serious, but the little brother is the protagonist, as long as he controls himself well and does not greet the little brother’s body, there is no big problem.

Xue Danrong was silent for a while before he said: “Okay, brother, let’s take it off by yourself.”

The hand was withdrawn from Fang Chaozhou’s hands, but the person stood beside Fang Chaozhou without moving.

Fang Chaozhou paused and moved aside. He has experience in collective life, and he changes clothes in front of his roommates too often, but he has never been watched when he changes clothes.

He looked at the person in front of him, “Little Junior Brother, are you not taking it off?”

If Junior Brother takes off his clothes, there is no way to stare at him like this.

But when he said this, he saw the boy in front of him beginning to undress. Although he couldn’t see his face clearly, he could clearly see his movements. Seeing that Xue Danrong was about to take off his shirt, he quickly stood up and grabbed the opponent’s hand.

“You don’t need to take off your jacket.” Fang Chaozhou was afraid that Xue Danrong would take it off again, so he simply pushed the person onto the bed. “You go into the quilt and you are not allowed to take it off anymore. Song Lianyi is still there.”

If Song Lianyi sees Xue Danrong take off his clothes and sleep with him, I don’t know what will happen.

The boy who was pushed onto the bed heard the words, curled his lower lip, and got into the quilt without rebuttal. Fang Chaozhou picked up the clothes that Xue Danrong had thrown at the foot of the bed, shook them, and put them on the screen, then untied his robe and put it back on the bed.

But when he returned to the bed, he frowned.

Although Xue Danrong is still young, after all, the two of them are men, and it is definitely not enough for two men to cover a quilt. Thinking of this, he pulled out his quilt from the storage ring and spread it out.

Finally lay in the quilt. Although there was an extra Xue Danrong next to him, Fang Chaozhou had been busy for a day, and at this time Fang Chaozhou came up sleepy and couldn’t care if there were people beside him. He wrapped himself into broad beans with a quilt, found the most comfortable position and started sleeping.

Just as soon as the eyes closed, they opened again.

Fang Chaozhou’s eyes rolled, and after judging that something was indeed stuck in his quilt, he stretched out his hand to grab the thing, and then grabbed a hand.

He grabbed the hand, but didn’t retract it, but went deeper into his quilt.

“Little Junior Brother.” Fang Chaozhou couldn’t help but said, “What are you doing?”

As soon as the words fell, not only the hands but also the people got in.

Xue Danrong’s voice rang in his ears, “The quilt is so cold, but the brother’s bed is warm.”