Chapter 89

Almost as soon as the voice fell, Xue Danrong’s eyes changed, like tearing apart the surface of the disguise, finally revealing the truth inside. The madness and stubbornness in his eyes almost rushed out, swallowing the youth in front of him at any time.

Fang Chaozhou couldn’t help but stared at those eyes, and forgot what to say next, when he wanted to see the truth, Xue Danrong closed his eyes. When I opened it again, the phoenix eyes were clean again, and there was no shadow at all.

“Do you really want to double repair with me?” Xue Danrong’s voice was very soft.

Fang Chaozhou seemed to be loose when he heard this. Although he felt a little strange in his heart, he still said, “Really.”

Xue Danrong looked at Fang Chaozhou with a good eye, his red lips pressed together, and he asked the next question, “Don’t regret it?”

“No regrets.”

Fang Chaozhou answered this answer, and suddenly saw Xue Danrong smile. During the two meetings, Xue Danrong always had a cold face, seeing that his eyes were mostly murderous. This was the first time he saw Xue Danrong smile.

The ice-breaking laugh is brilliant and compelling.

Fang Chaozhou froze again because of that smile, he didn’t understand why the other party laughed suddenly. But he doesn’t have so much time to think about things, he must make quick decisions.

Because in Xue Danrong’s eyes, he is a stranger, this double repair belongs to forced love. No one would be willing to kiss someone other than his sweetheart, so Fang Chaozhou didn’t learn what he had written, and went to kiss him. He untied the part of the fairy rope that bound Xue Danrong’s feet.

“You don’t want to be in the water?” Fang Chaozhou asked at the same time.

Xue Danrong looked down at the pool and got up on his own initiative. Fang Chaozhou was relieved when he saw that he was willing to get up, but he still guarded Xue Danrong.

When he and Xue Danrong were both ashore, Fang Chaozhou was entangled whether to return to the cave or stay here directly, but after inaccurate thinking, he decided to stay here directly.

The double repairs dragged on and the nights grew.

So not long after he went ashore, Fang Chaozhou took the initiative to push people down. I don’t know if it was because of the immortal ropes, or Xue Danrong’s own fate, or both. Fang Chaozhou pushed people very smoothly, but he was pushing people. Before, I sucked up the clean clothes, laid them under Xue Danrong’s body first, and dried the clothes on him and Xue Danrong.

After being pushed down, Fang Chaozhou took a few deep breaths, because Xue Danrong was wearing an outer robe, and he almost didn’t need to take it off. Fang Chaozhou was about to take off.

Fang Chaozhou feels cold and doesn’t want to take off his clothes. He doesn’t need to take off his shirt anyway. In fact, he only needs to show his butt, so he doesn’t need to take off his pants.

Fang Chaozhou’s pupils were enlarged when he saw the hibiscus noodles above, and then he looked at the other party’s hands that did not know when he got his free hand. He just wanted to say what Xue Danrong said first.

“Why do you double repair with me?”

Retaliation and treatment.

Fang Chaozhou looked at those dark eyes, “I have heard that the beauties on the list of twelve beauties are stunning. As the leader, I naturally want to sleep with you once, can’t you?”