Chapter 5

As Xue Danrong’s second brother, Fang Chaozhou walked straight to the counter as if he hadn’t heard it.

He could think about it. Anyway, what he was looking at was Xue Danrong’s fan script, not his, so he didn’t care.

He didn’t care, but the person who asked Xue Danrong to speak with others noticed Fang Chaozhou. The person glanced at Fang Chaozhou’s book on the counter and asked casually, “You bought so much, can you finish reading it?”

“You can finish it.” Fang Chaozhou didn’t look at that person, and was busy taking money from his pocket.

The person asked again: “So many, have you bought Xue Danrong’s fanbook?”

“I didn’t buy it.” Fang Chaozhou put the silver pair on the counter and looked at the bookstore owner with hope.

When Fang Chaozhou was waiting for the bookstore owner to tell him how much money, he suddenly slapped a hand on the counter, and Fang Chaozhou’s eyes became a little rounder. In the next instant, he picked up the book on the counter and quickly moved a few feet away.

Almost at the same time he stepped away, the counter collapsed.

“Can you look into my eyes and answer the question now?”

When Fang Chaozhou heard these words, he felt helpless. He could only look at the black-clothed boy standing by the counter. The boy had an ordinary appearance, but his brows and eyes were very hostile, and he knew that he was a man. Magic repair.

Mo Xiu’s temper is usually not good, Fang Chaozhou didn’t expect it to be so bad.

“What’s the matter with Xiongtai?” The original owner has a gentle temper, and even his voice is gentle, so even if Fang Chaozhou passes through, there is no way to change his voice.

The black-clothed boy glanced at the books that Fang Chaozhou was holding, “These books are so precious to you, then they will all belong to me, will you?”

When he said this, he touched the black gold whip on his waist. He waited for the opponent to resist, but the opponent did not resist, and handed him the book very readily.

The black-clothed boy felt a little uncomfortable inexplicably, as if he had hit the cotton with a punch, but the other party consciously gave him the script, and he will let this guy go.

So he snorted, showing a satisfied smile, “You count yourself.”

He took the pile of books from Fang Chaozhou, threw it directly into his storage ring, and grabbed the bookstore owner who was pressed on the floor by the counter, “Hurry up and find Xue Danrong’s fan book for me. I want him And magic repair.”

When the bookstore owner found out the script, the young man was contented to leave, but the bookstore owner stopped him in front of him, “Guest, I am a small business, please settle the account of the script and the damage to the counter. "

The black-clothed boy narrowed his eyes, “It’s okay to pay for the damage to the counter, your book clearly paid the money, why should I pay?”

The bookstore owner said: “The guest officer just took the money back, so I didn’t pay for the script.”

The black-clothed boy immediately looked outside, but Fang Chaozhou had already walked away. He was so angry that he could only pay for it. He gritted his teeth while paying for the money. He couldn’t help thinking that next time he saw that guy, he would have to slap him hard and grab the money from that guy.