Chapter 91

Fang Chaozhou’s manuscript was finally finished. After taking a half-day vacation with Xiang Yuan, he went to the bookstore in Shanxia Town.

The bookstore owner was looking at the manuscript written by Fang Chaozhou indifferently, but his expression gradually changed. After reading the complete book, he reached out and patted Chaozhou on the shoulder with emotion.

“Although you, the writing style is still a bit immature, but the plot design is very clever, it is a twists and turns, echoing back and forth, to be honest, this is the best one of the fan manuscripts I have ever received.”

Fang Chaozhou’s eyes lit up, “Then did I pass it?”

“Now you have to send your manuscript to the person’s hands before you can know it. However, this is mainly based on that person’s thoughts, but you can rest assured, I don’t think there is any problem, it is basically correct.” The boss said Go behind the counter, “I will pay you a portion of the money first, and you will use it first. Once the manuscript is over there, I will give you the money. The result will be known in more than half a month. You will come to me when the time comes. "

Fang Chaozhou, who made money, instinctively wanted to buy water magic weapons, but before he entered, the brown horse chicken cried, “You don’t need to buy magic weapons now. You promised to buy me preserved fruit.”

Hearing this, Fang Chaozhou lowered his head and looked at the purse in his hand. The money he earned today can only buy a magic weapon of the water system, and there is no way to buy preserved fruit.

Since he woke up, the brown horse chicken seems to have never enjoyed him, so let’s buy some dried fruits.

So Fang Chaozhou used all the money he earned to buy food. He bought all the preserved fruits and pastries, so that the brown horse chicken rolled his stomach that night and couldn’t climb up. The small legs of the sparrow could not support its big belly. .

Just as Fang Chaozhou looked at the brown horse chicken smiling like this, Xiang Yuan called all the outer disciples together.

“You have been here for some time. Before, in order to let you increase the same relationship as soon as possible, so I arranged you to live in the same shop. After this period of time, I believe that you have cultivated the same relationship, so you don’t need to live together again. I will practice in the future. Cultivation is a person’s business. If there are people next to you, accidents will easily happen. If you get into trouble, I will read everyone’s name and new residence later, and then everyone will come to me to get the key. , You can move over tonight.”

The brown horse chicken coop was in Fang Chaozhou’s arms, and a sparrow’s head popped up. It tilted its head when hearing this sentence, and transmitted the sound to Fang Chaozhou, “Does this mean we want to sleep in a single room?”

“Ok.”

The brown horse chicken smashed his mouth, “I think it’s good to sleep well, there are so many people.”

Fang Chaozhou doesn’t matter. There are many people and few people are clean. Each has its own advantages. “You have to feel lonely, or I will go to the mountain and buy a chicken someday? Didn’t we just see a chicken seller?”

As soon as the words fell, the brown horse chicken turned around and pecked the Fang Chaozhou several times with its pointed beak. If it is based on its prototype, it still hurts a little, but now it is a sparrow, let alone it hurts, and it doesn’t even feel the itch. It didn’t feel at all, but it could peck vigorously.