Chapter 35

Fang Chaozhou heard these words, although he was dizzy, but instinctively aware of the danger, so he shook his head, shaking his head is not finished, he also moved a step back.

In Fang Chaozhou’s eyes, Zhong Liyue depends on his injury, and he definitely wants to pump him again.

When Zhong Liyue saw Fang Chaozhou’s not-so-small movements, his eyebrows were twisted, but he did not force Fang Chaozhou to roll up his trouser legs.

After the morning class, Fang Chaozhou went to the south of Huali Mountain as usual, but he was not in a hurry to practice. Instead, he sat down and first rolled up his trouser legs and rubbed his calf with his fingers.

In fact, it is no longer so painful compared to yesterday, but today is particularly sore. Before standing outside the Zhong Liyue water courtyard, he couldn’t bear it.

The sun was so good today. After Fang Chaozhou rubbed his legs, his sleepiness came up. He hardly fell asleep last night because of the pain in his calf. He woke up too early this morning, which caused him to feel sleepy and almost unable to keep his eyelids open. opened.

Do you want to squint secretly?

Thinking of this, Fang Chaozhou looked around, only Cha Bai stayed in the Zhong Liyue water courtyard, but did not follow. He sleeps for a while now, he shouldn’t be discovered.

Fang Chaozhou who thought this way said that he would sleep when he slept. He untied his robe and laid it on the ground with the best sunlight, then lay down on it and closed his eyes.

Ben was just preparing to squint for a while, but he fell asleep without knowing it. When he woke up from this sleep, the sun was already westward. Fang Chaozhou slowly opened his eyes that were still drowsy, and raised his hand to yawn, only halfway through the yawn, he froze.

Because someone is standing next to him.

Fang Chaozhou already knows who came from the other party’s white clothes. Actually, you don’t need to look at it. In Huali Mountain, apart from him, there is only Zhong Liyue.

Fang Chaozhou knew that a catastrophe was imminent, so he could only get up quickly, lowered his eyebrows and yelled “Master”.

“Fang Chaozhou, is this your practice?” Zhong Liyue’s voice did not fluctuate.

Fang Chaozhou didn’t know what to say, he was indeed lazy, but he was really too sleepy, but in the eyes of these cultivators, the sleepiness was not worth mentioning.

Seeing Fang Chaozhou not speaking, Zhong Liyue turned into a ruler in his hand. That ruler is a jade ruler, white all over, without any flaws. Fang Chaozhou Yu Guang caught a glimpse, and the two hands on his side could not help but squeeze the clothes tightly.

“Turn around.” Zhong Liyue said coldly.

Fang Chaozhou’s calf still hurts now, and he was pumped twice. He won’t even want to stand up tomorrow.

“Master… ancestor, can you… not be punished?” He bit the tip of his tongue before he could barely speak in front of the opponent.

Zhong Liyue Shui seemed to snorted, “I won’t be punished, how can you remember? You will be lazy next time. Didn’t you say that your legs are no longer painful? Then you will have nothing to do with a few more strokes.”

“No, it hurts… it hurts to death.” Fang Chaozhou couldn’t care too much, just want to avoid the punishment, so he bent over and rolled up his trouser legs, and turned around to show him.