Chapter 41

Fang Chaozhou was stunned for a moment, and then he realized something and sat up directly, looking at the little bun in front of him in disbelief, “Song Lianyi?”

Because of his sitting up movement, Xiao Baozi’s arm hitting was lost.

The little bun stared at Fang Chaozhou. He stood on tiptoe and tried to climb onto the bed. While climbing, he wanted to hit Fang Chaozhou. Instead, his center of gravity was unstable and his body leaned back.

It happened so suddenly that even Fang Chaozhou couldn’t react. When he heard a cry, he finally couldn’t help it, and laughed out loud.

It’s really funny.

He really didn’t expect Song Lianyi to be so stupid when she became small.

As soon as his laughter sounded, the crying over there suddenly stopped.

Fang Chaozhou endured for a long time before suppressing his smile. He got up, stayed, and picked up the little bun that was still lying on the ground.

Song Lianyi suffered from a pain after falling to her head. The tears gathered in her eyes could not be controlled and fell, but when he saw Fang Chaozhou, he quickly wiped the tears off his face with the back of his hand.

After Fang Chaozhou helped the person up, he got up and walked to the table to take a look, and the water basin was already empty.

The magic puppet that had been soaked in water for several hours turned into a human.

He looked at Song Lianyi next to him. Song Lianyi now looked like only two or three years old, and the clothes he was wearing were a reduced version of the dress he wore yesterday.

Great Song Lianyi wore the crimson dress of yesterday, which was very charming, while Little Song Lianyi wore a reduced version of this dress and became a New Year picture doll, especially with the double bun on his head.

That year, when I drew a doll and watched Fang Chaozhou staring at him, he stared at Fang Chaozhou again, gritted his teeth and said, “Fang Chaozhou, don’t think you sealed me in this magic puppet. Punish you.”

The words are very fierce, but with his face, coupled with the sound of his milk, they can’t be fierce at all, and even make people listen, just feel that they are not laughing.

“You threaten me now, are you afraid that I won’t let you out?” Fang Chaozhou said.

When Song Lianyi heard this, she stopped talking, and rushed towards Fang Chaozhou with her small fist. It’s just that his physical age is too young now, and he was staggering when he walked. If it hadn’t been for Fang Chaozhou to reach out and help him in time, he was afraid that he would fall again.

Song Lianyi was supported by Fang Chaozhou, her anger was lost, but her face flushed with anger.

Seeing his abnormal appearance, Fang Chaozhou instantly realized that the age of his body might also affect his soul. Otherwise, according to Song Lianyi’s character, how could he cry because he fell on his head.

He grabbed Xiao Mantou’s fist and tried to punch him, “Song Lianyi, I promise your maid will release you, so this month, you should bear it.”

Song Lianyi raised her white and tender face when she heard the words, staring suspiciously at Fang Chaozhou, “Are you serious?”

“Of course.” Fang Chaozhou pushed the people away, “You are the young master of Fengyue nunnery, can I still hold you back? One month, we endure each other for a month, and after a month, what will we do? Nothing happened, each went his own way.”