Chapter 94

He kicked, but failed to bring Xiao Que’s mind back.

Fang Chaozhou watched Xiao Que’s face getting redder, and finally fell straight down.

Fang Chaozhou: “!!!”

Because he is the closest to Xiao Que, he was the first to squat down to check the opponent’s situation. He took a breath first, and saw that he could barely feel his breath, so he wanted to touch the meridians on the opponent’s neck.

But before touching it, his hand was caught.

“Don’t touch it.” Xue Danrong’s cold voice sounded, “Does an outside disciple of yours still understand the technique of ambiguity, stand away.”

Fang Chaozhou looked at his captured hand and could only take it back, but strangely, he didn’t twitch, and after the second twitch, he pulled his hand back.

Xue Danrong glanced at Xiao Que underground, and called two people, “You lift him to Yizhifeng, find Brother Du Yunxi, and then go to inform Xiang Yuan that this person is not suitable for cultivating immortals. After someone wakes up, please ask Out of Heavenly Water Sect.”

“Yes.”

The two people immediately carried Xiao Que away, and the rest of the people saw that Xue Danrong had sent an outside disciple all at once, and they didn’t even dare to say anything or even to move.

After one class, it was quieter than the theory class in the morning. No one even dared to ask Xue Danrong questions, and only dared to make eye contact with the person next to him if he didn’t understand.

They admired Xue Danrong’s beauty, but they never expected that this beauty was still wrapped in indifference, even murderousness, where they would dare to approach it.

Among the rest, Fang Chaozhou is the most relaxed now.

Fang Chaozhou thought at first that Xue Danrong had seen his identity. After the next half of the class, he found that the other party did not pay much attention to him, so he relaxed.

He held a small wooden sword, waved it here, hacked it there, idled and caught the fish.

He finished the lesson in the afternoon.

Before get out of class is over, you need to gather once, and after listening to the lectures, get out of class will be officially dismissed. Fang Chaozhou was back home at this time, just wanting to go back to the Shuiying Courtyard and lie down, so he didn’t listen to Xue Danrong much until he was named.

“You, you, and Fang Zhuo, the three of you will stay.”

Fang Chaozhou raised his eyes, his eyes surprised and a little disturbed.

Xue Danrong called the three people to stay. When the other disciples from the outer sect left, Xue Danrong stood in front of the three of them holding the Breaking Water Sword with cold eyes.

“The three of you are playing almost the whole class and should be fined, so you go to clean the hall of the school, and you clean the canteen.” After he finished speaking to the two people in front, his eyes were placed on Fang Chaozhou, “Fang Zhuo, you Responsible for the classroom this morning.”

Because the school is for outer disciples, most of the outer disciples have not fasted, so they need to eat and drink Lhasa, and Fang Chaozhou has fasted, if he eats food, he just needs to eat the beads afterwards.

After being punished, the three of them each took the tools to take charge of their own area. Fang Chaozhou was considered the easiest, because when the class was finished in the morning, someone had done classroom hygiene.