Chapter 72

“It turns out that Li Yiye from the Dark Soul Gate even proposed a kiss to his senior.”

Xue Danrong’s voice suddenly sounded next to him. Although his tone did not fluctuate, it sounded chilling.

Fang Chaozhou groaned, and said, “That’s all in the past. Li Yiye’s stubborn intestines are uncountable.”

In that room, Li Zhu lost his temper. Seeing that his subordinates couldn’t think of a good way, he could only get rid of the crowd angrily, and walked straight forward. He was angry, and those demons did not dare to get too close.

So when Li Zhu, who was walking alone in front, was about to walk to the enchantment of Fang and Xue, he suddenly uttered a loud cry and fell a dog on the spot.

Fang Chaozhou was taken aback when he saw Li Zhu suddenly fall, then he looked at the boy in snow clothes next to him. The other party was looking coldly at Li Zhu, who was being lifted up, with a layer of frost floating on his beautiful face, and the Breaking Water Sword in his hand was “buzzing”.

Li Zhu fell and attracted Mo Xiu’s attention. Most of those demonic cultivators were in the Nascent Soul Realm, obviously Li Yiye sent to protect his unique seedling. Li Zhu’s cultivation is low, his temperament is poor, and he doesn’t have a door on his lips. He comes to the Underground Demon Realm alone, and I am afraid that he will die too many times. With these Nascent Soul Demon cultivation, he can protect Li Zhu one or two times.

Those magic cultivators will naturally also carefully protect this young master with a low level of cultivation. If Li Zhu is dead, even these magic cultivators will be killed by Li Yiye even if they leave the Underground Demon Realm alive.

Song Lianyi was the same. His maids had several Nascent Soul monks that day.

Xue Danrong’s sudden shot, due to fluctuations in spiritual power, the magic repairs immediately noticed the enchantment where Fang and Xue were in, and quickly shot. Xue Danrong pulled Fang Chaozhou behind him, and the Breaking Water Sword shot out, hitting with a backhand, blocking all the offensive.

Li Zhu heard the movement, covered his lips and raised his head from the ground. As soon as he raised his head, he saw Xue Danrong. His eyes were startled, and then he hurriedly got up. Seeing that the demons were about to do something, he quickly blocked it. Huh? Who dares to move him?!"

After stopping the group of demons, he stared at Xue Danrong eagerly. Just about to speak, he suddenly caught a glimpse of someone behind Xue Danrong, and quickly walked a few steps aside. From a different angle, he saw the people behind Xue Danrong truly.

“Fang Chaozhou! So you are here!” Li Zhu exploded his hair all at once, and he wanted to rush over while he exploded. “You are not allowed to hide behind him, you come here!”

It’s just that before he gets close, Breaking Water Sword stabs it first.

“Young sect master, beware!” The group of demons immediately put a cover on Li Zhu and cut off the offensive of Breaking Water Sword, and then quickly flashed behind Li Zhu, staring defensively at Xue Danrong and Fang Chaozhou.

Li Zhu watched the Breaking Water Sword stab him, his eyes widened. When the sword was blocked, he first looked at Xue Danrong in disbelief, and then at Fang Chaozhou, the cat’s eyes were red. “You…Did you even seduce him?! Fang Chaozhou, I…I have to catch you today, I want you to know how good I am!”

After that, he turned his head to look at the group of demons behind him, “Today you must catch Fang Chaozhou, I must kill him!”

The demons didn’t move for a while. They thought they had heard it wrong, and asked again, “Young Master, which one are you talking about?”