Chapter 93

Fang Chaozhou did what he said. When he gave the manuscript to the bookstore owner, he also bought a large number of water magic weapons.

After buying it, he wandered freely in the salted fish at Shuiying Courtyard, completely as a pure waste.

It’s okay to read the script, eat snacks, fish in the pond, and swim with the brown horse chicken.

Once he was scrapped, he was scrapped for a month. The Brown Horse Chicken originally persuaded him, but did not persuade him later. One person and one “chicken” lay down with salted fish, and dried the front and the back.

Just when Fang Chaozhou wanted to continue to waste, he received a bad news from Xiang Yuan.

Xiang Yuan summoned them all these outer disciples, and told them that three days later, they would set up a school for their outer disciples and let them officially start learning spells.

“You all persevered during this period of time, and I see it in my eyes, so even if you officially start cultivating immortals from today onwards, there will be outstanding seniors and sisters coming to give lectures in the morning three days later.”

As soon as these words came out, all the outer disciples were excited.

Most of the people here are ordinary people with mediocre aptitudes and almost no cultivation level, excellent like Yao Chengyu, who were promoted to inner disciples on the second day of entering the sect.

And these ordinary people with the soaring dream of cultivating immortals have been in Heavenly Water Sect for several months, and they have been doing boring work repeatedly. No one gave them lessons, and there was no jade slip for them. During this period, some people couldn’t stand it, thinking that it was a waste of time here, so they took the initiative to leave Heavenly Water Sect.

They are finally able to see the moon and the moon.

The only thing that is not excited is Fang Chaozhou. The brown horse chicken was infected by Fang Chaozhou during this period. Hearing this news is like a concubine.

“Then you can’t sleep in with me in the future?” The brown horse corn burst into tears.

Fang Chaozhou touched its head, “It’s okay, we can start together.”

The brown horse chicken burst into tears and said in a cold tone, “I can’t afford it, and it’s not me who is in class. Why should I start?”

No matter how Fang Chaozhou persuades or coaxes him, Brown Horse Chicken has a firm heart, and would rather be an idle chicken in Shuiying Courtyard than go to school to receive knowledge.

Fang Chaozhou had no choice but to go to school by himself.

This school is for outer disciples, with 20 students in each class. Because the location of the school is far away from the Shuiying Courtyard, Heavenly Water Sect is not allowed to fly with swords, and the school hours are very early, Fang Chaozhou had to get up early in the morning.

He was accustomed to getting up late. After arriving at the school, he couldn’t stop yawning. He could barely hold his head, smell the fragrance of flowers floating in the window, and listen to the monks above on the basic knowledge of cultivation.

Regardless of aptitude, regardless of cultivation level, teach from the beginning.

And this kind of introductory knowledge is the most boring to Fang Chaozhou.

The morning class is all about the basic knowledge of cultivating immortals, teaching people how to inhale into the body, in the afternoon, it becomes an outdoor class, teaching swordsmanship.