Fang Chaozhou opened his eyes again when he heard the words, raised his head slightly, and looked at the darkness where the vines protruded. “How many days have I been caught by you?”

The anger in that voice was even heavier, “How do I know how many days? There is no daylight here, so I can’t tell the time.”

Hearing this, Fang Chaozhou looked at the top of his head, “The underground demon realm has collapsed, can’t you get out?”

As soon as this sentence came out, Fang Chaozhou heard a rustling sound in an instant. He tilted his head to look in shock and saw a dozen vines reaching out to him at the same time. There was almost no time to struggle, and he was tied up by five flowers. Up.

“The stinky brat dare to laugh at me, you really think I wouldn’t kill you? The big deal is to wait for a while after killing you. I have waited for so many years, and it is not too late.”

Fang Chaozhou felt that the vines on his body were tightening, and hurriedly said: “I didn’t laugh at you, I just… just thought it was strange. Did you hear my laugh just now?”

The vines on his body stopped instantly.

Fang Chaozhou breathed a sigh of relief, and said: “I am a dying person. Where does the face laugh at you, you don’t laugh at my low cultivation level, it is already very good.”

“Your cultivation level is indeed low, but such a good qualification is still just a golden core, a waste.”

The voice said unceremoniously, but at the same time the vines were also taken back, leaving only the first one.

Fang Chaozhou accepted the word “waste” without any psychological burden. He looked at the vines left alone. For some reason, he didn’t have any spiritual power in his body now, and he couldn’t perform any spells. Looking at the vines covered with soil, he could only take out the handkerchief and wipe it again.

When he concentrated on wiping the vines, the voice rang again.

“How long are you going to spend?”

“It’s coming, it’s coming. After all, it’s something to be imported. Of course, you have to wipe it carefully.” Fang Chaozhou wiped the vines carefully while playing each other. After abandoning three handkerchiefs, he tangled the vines to his lips.

That thing shouldn’t lie to him, right?

Even if you didn’t lie to him, can this food really be eaten?

“Faster!”

The vine in Fang Chaozhou’s hand suddenly pulled the back of his hand, and he quickly grasped it tighter, frowned and bit down at the vine.

“Wow–”

Fang Chaozhou almost vomited. He had never eaten something so unpalatable before. When he bit down, the vine juice flowed into his mouth, which was ten times more bitter than bitter gourd juice.

“If you are going to throw up, I will let you lick it up on the ground.”

Fang Chaozhou: “…”

It’s so cruel, it really is a guy who has been sealed for many years.

He silently swallowed the unswallowed juice in his mouth. Even though the corners of his eyes were red from the pain, he did not dare to vomit, and could only endure the urge to vomit.

“Continue to drink.” The voice ordered.

Fang Chaozhou’s brows were already frowning, but he didn’t dare to stop, he could only continue to drink something like bitter bile, and he had nausea and nausea several times, but he abruptly endured it.