Chapter 1

The night is drooping, ghosts and firefox are screaming, and the chilly wind has been pouring into the cave.

At the entrance of the cave, a young man in a pale brocade sat cross-legged. There was a gust of wind outside, and his wide sleeves were blowing. His eyes were fixed on the movement outside. After a long time, the sound coming from behind interrupted him. Stare.

The young man turned his head and saw that the snow-clothed boy who was lying quietly started to moan and curled up. The beauty was slender and morbidly weak. Anyone could not help but rush to hug him. he.

But Fang Chaozhou did not.

Because he is a book wearer.

The story of wearing the book started six months ago. Half a year ago, Fang Chaozhou died in a car accident, but he did not expect to open his eyes. After opening his eyes, he realized that he might have been in a different world because of what he saw. All of them are ancient robes with long hair.

Later, someone came to greet him, taking a mouthful of the second brother, and chanting the names of other people. Fang Chaozhou suddenly discovered that the name of this person seemed to overlap with the names of the characters in a long unfinished novel he had read.

He chased this book when he was idle and bored. The reason for chasing was very simple, because there was a character with the same name and surname as him in this long-length cultivation novel.

That role is the second brother of the protagonist who is the younger brother. Every day, only the younger brother is long and the younger brother is short, he blocks the sword for the younger brother, kills the monster beast for the younger brother, and slams into the big wall for the younger brother.

Yes, the second brother admires his little brother, but this book is a buying essay. The author did not directly tell the reader who the protagonist is. He just created countless outstanding men, and the little brother in the article seems to be a Straight man.

In this book, countless male characters are enamored with him, but he is not only indifferent, even those who deliberately flatter and approach him do not have a good face, serialized to one million words, although the book is not over yet, but not yet People can approach the heart of this little junior.

This book is very popular on the Internet. There are more than a dozen post bars. Each post bar is a different CP. The major CP fans are struggling to die on the Internet. The second brother and the younger brother are also considered slightly popular CPs, fans There is another name-Egg (Dan) Fried (Chao) Rice.

It’s just that Fang Chaozhou has now crossed, and the million-dollar plot in the book has only now developed halfway. The younger brother Xue Danrong has attracted the attention of countless men, and even the biggest villain of the book is ready to quietly attack him.

It stands to reason that Fang Chaozhou, who knows the development of the plot, should take advantage of the prophet to get the younger brother first, but Fang Chaozhou is a salted fish who doesn’t want to talk about love and just wants to eat and wait to die.

In these more than one million characters, the original owner didn’t know how much hardship he suffered for the little junior, and he became a demon in the later stage, which can be called the most miserable spare tire.

Pursuing the younger brother may not necessarily be able to pursue it. All those who pursue the younger brother are very fierce, and work hard to cultivate, and his later stage of cultivation has become a stepping stone for the younger brother, nothing more, this love and the suffering of cultivation Stop eating.