Chapter 105: Rescue Plan in Action

Izuku's POV:

I was standing on top of a nearby rooftop as I did one more confirmation about the warehouse. After looking through the drone's cameras. I had confirmed that Yaoyorozu-san was left alone, making it the perfect time to rescue her.

I jumped from the rooftop with a pellet in hand. I then threw the pellet at the ground, which the chemicals inside broke out and mixed to form a soft foamy cushion, which absorbed most of the impact from my fall. I then got off the soft cushion and ran towards the warehouse, leaving it behind since it will dissolve in about 30 minutes.

No One's POV:

While Akane was still trying to hack into the drone, she got an alert on her laptop that something around 1.4 meters tall had passed by the perimeter, which got her smile as she then closed her laptop.

Hiroto: "Done already?" he questions as she got up while his hands were still on her shoulders.

Akane: "Just the opposite. Things are just getting started." she said all giddy as she tried skipping along but was held down by Hiroto's hands on her shoulders, making her pout at him.

He sighed as he let go of one hand and reached out for her to grab it, which made her smile and held hands with him, forcing him to skip along.

Izuku's POV:

I put my back against the wall of the warehouse as I then used the UCS to check for any wireless signals that were being broadcasted inside the building besides the drones. Surprisingly, there were none for security, which made me both suspicious and sigh in relief. My mission became slightly easier and the only thing I had to worry about was the patrol, which would be easy to avoid thanks to the drones I had in place.

I sneaked against the side of the wall until I reached one of the doors to the warehouse, which was chained up and locked. I used one of the patrolling drones to see if anyone was nearby before I made my move. I swung my backpack over as I then began searching through the vial of pellets I had. I finally found the compound that would be both effective and silent. I carefully took out one since it would be dangerous if it were to spill on me, as I then threw it against the chains and lock. The pellet broke out as the liquids inside started eroding the metal, destroying the locking system and the chains off.

As a precaution, I grabbed another pellet, that was similar to a lubricant, as I used it on the hinges so that it wouldn't make a sound when I opened it. Ensuring that it was too safe to open, I carefully pulled the door open, allowing a small crack for me to fit in before I closed the door behind me.

I was finally inside. Using both the glasses and my own senses, I snuck around the building, avoiding everyone until I was near the door to Yaoyorozu's room. Nearby, there were a few men playing cards on a beer barrel, too distracted to even notice me, but I didn't want to take any chances. I carefully placed my backpack down, searching through the mess of vials until I finally found it.

I slowly opened one up and took a pellet out. I pinched my nose as I then threw it at the men playing cards. The pellet released a chemical gas that stimulated the brain's nerve cells for sleep, in a near-instant, it made every one of them fall unconscious. I had to be quick and enter the room since the gas was still expanding.

When I went inside, I saw Yaoyorozu-san curled into a ball, facing away from the door as she was shaking. I rushed to her aid, trying to calm her down.

Izuku: "It's okay. I'm here." I said to her as I examined the constraints on her, but she wouldn't stop crying, much less look at me.

I sighed, knowing how hard it must have been for her. I placed my bag right next to me as I searched for something to break through the constraints. I told her to hold still as I then threw the pellet at the rope, but for some reason, it went through the ropes and her, shocking me as my eyes widened. I then heard some laughter coming from behind, instantly putting myself into a fighting stance as I turned around.