Chapter 31: Conversation

Izuku's POV

After letting Mei cry it all out, she had finally calmed down. She raised her arm to wipe away the tears that remained on her face and tapped me on the shoulder to let me know to let her go. I let her go as we both stood up with her back still facing my direction. After she inhales and exhales to calm herself, she finally turns around to show her enthusiastic self.

Mei: "Thanks for that muscles. Now, let's get to work." she says as she turned around to continue working on her 'baby' with more enthusiasm.

Izuku: "So it's back to muscles huh?" I remarked.

She flinched as she turned around while scratching the side of her cheek.

Mei: "I don't know what you are talking about." she says while closing her eyes.

I got closer to her as I grinned that she called me by my first name instead of my nickname for the first time, which made her turn her head in the other direction to avoid eye contact.

(What it would look like but with Izuku instead of Tenya )

Izuku: "Hmm?" while she still avoids my gaze. *sighs* "So what do I need to work on?" as I have given up on her admitting that she called me by the first name. I was just glad that she was feeling better since I can't see others being hurt, I'm fine with being ridiculed but when someone else is hurt, I want to save them even if they don't accept it.

She sighs in relief as she faces me and tells me what she wanted to focus on today. I grabbed one of her 'babies' from the box since I was familiar with the mechanics since I helped her out with them. We spent the day repairing as much as we can without focusing on my nano-bot.

We ended the day with repairing nearly half of the destroyed 'babies', which she said she was going to do the rest at home. I got home and did some finishing touches on the song, using the remaining time I had left to make some adjustments to the nano-bot before going to sleep.

The next day came and I was preparing to go to the Yaoyorozu mansion. After checking that I had the cd ready, along with the music sheets for Yaoyorozu to use, I tossed the bag to my back as I headed outside to see the company car waiting for me. I got inside and during the ride, I went ahead to review the notes on my notebook to see if there are any gadgets that can help with heroes.

While I was forming ideas, we arrived at the mansion. I got out of the car to see miss Yaoyorozu waiting for me. I climbed up the stairs as I greeted her.

Izuku: "Nice to meet you again." she then stood up straight. "My mom isn't coming to see me perform again, is she? Also, where is your daughter, is she in the music room?" I ask while looking around.

MY: *small chuck;e* "No, your mother isn't coming today. She just wanted to see you perform once. As for my daughter, she is with my husband right now. They're out for a business meeting and won't be back for a while." there was silence afterward as we didn't know what to do now. "How about you come inside for some tea?" she suggested.