Chapter 13: Closer

I added a new form of dialogue, so I am going to list all current forms of dialogue.

"Speaking"

("Thinking")

"Writing"

Izuku's POV

I woke up at 6 in the morning, with my body still aching as I unravel a few of my bandages to check if I had any of my injuries faded. After confirming that I had fewer injuries, I went to the bathroom and rebandaged any injuries that were still visible. I went back to the living room to think about what I should do while I wait for the others since I don't think I'm able to do my morning workouts and I have to check with sensei if I could take a break for the day. I decided to go to the garage to take a look at the support gear that was still stored.

Izuku: (" I don't think I can make any improvements yet, I still need to know how I would make the improvements.") I thought to myself as I decided to walk over to the bin filled with an assortment of pellets, each filled with a different chemical.

I looked over at each pellet to see the different labels that were on the pellets.

Izuku: ("Most of these pellets are harmless, but if I were to mix them together.")

Using my knowledge that I learned from chemistry, I decided to go ahead and grab a few different chemicals as I threw them on the ground as the liquids inside of the pellets broke and started mixing with each other. They were supposed to make a small puff of smoke, but it suddenly got much larger than I expected as it started to fill up the room. The smoke sounded the smoke alarm as I heard everybody started opening their doors and running towards where the smoke was. Suzuki-san came and quickly opened the door to spot me in the middle of the garage.

Hiro: "What happened?!" he asked with concern in his voice.

Izuku: "I may have.... Probably.... Trytomixafewchemicalstogethertocreatesomesmoke, butIdidn'tthinkthereactiowasgoingtobethatbig, they were the size of nerds." I said in my defense as my voice sounded scared as I thought I was in trouble.

I saw Daichi-san come out from behind Suzuki-san as he was rubbing his eye.

Daichi: "You know, for a really smart guy, you did something incredibly dumb." as he started to blink to wake himself up.

Izuku: "What do you mean?" I asked him

Daichi: "My dad made those pellets, there's no way they were just encased chemicals, he must've done something to them. As you can see, he increased the reactions the chemicals have with each other, probably from the casing they were in." He said as he yawned at the last part, finally being awake

My eyes started to sparkle as I ran up to Daichi with my fists raised up and I started to hop a little bit as I was excited about what he said. I asked him if we could make more of the pellets. He only laughed at me as he patted my head.

Daichi: "Sure, I think I have dad's invention that is able to make those pellets somewhere here. But you need to rest first, I'll ask my driver to tell grandpa about your situation." he finished as he smiled at me.

I only nodded my head as I was led to the living room where I was made to lay down on the couch. Suzuki-san started making breakfast as Daichi-san sat in his chair while helping Ichika up her chair as she was still sleepy from the sudden alarm. Daichi-san then left with Suzuki-san for school, leaving me with Ichika who was now fully awake and bored. I saw her tapping her foot as she was waiting for Suzuki-san to come back to play with her. I slowly sat up as I faced her and asked her.

Izuku: "I can play with you while you wait for Suzuki-san." I said to her as she started to jump out of her seat, surprised by my suggestion. She hid behind the chair as she began to ponder about my suggestion while she was looking at me. After a while, she responded.

Ichika: "O-Ok" she quietly said to me.

Although I've been coming here for over a month, she was still afraid of me, but at least she knows I mean her no harm. I slowly got onto my feet as I walked over towards her. I reached out my hand as she hesitantly grabbed it, where we would then walk into her room.

~~~~Inside Ichika's room~~~~

Izuku: "So, what do you want to do." as I looked down at her. She slowly pointed at her dolls. I only smiled at her as we walked over to the dolls.

I tried my best to keep her entertained but she was seemingly bored when she was with me. I started to make two of the dolls fight each other which seems to catch her attention.

Ichika: "That's not how they should act with each other!" she yelled at me as she was upset.

Izuku: "Oh yeah, how should they act with each other."  as I teased her.

She quickly grabbed one of the dolls out of my hands as she instructed me how to play. I only smiled at her as she was getting into it.

Hiro's POV

I came back home half an hour after I left to accompany the young master to school. When I entered the house, I didn't see where the young miss would usually wait for me, along with young Midoriya who was supposed to be resting on the couch. I then heard giggles coming from the young miss's room, where I slowly opened the door as I poked my head through. I saw the young miss as she was playing with young Midoriya with a smile on her face. I smiled at her as I slowly closed the door. I took out a piece of paper to leave a note for young Midoriya. I then took out a small journal from the inside of my suit as I wrote inside it.

Hiro: ("Sept XX, 2XXX, the young miss finally enjoyed herself with somebody else that wasn't family or the staff in the house. It was with young Midoriya, a friend of my young master who has been coming here for the past month. Although it took a while, she finally opened up a bit after the incident. Today was very delightful to see the young miss having fun with another person.")

I closed up my journal as I put it back inside of my suit. I then walked away as I headed to my room while I hummed a little tune as I was in a happy mood.

Author's Note:

Well, I did promise you a chapter on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday for the next few weeks, So here I am with another one. This time I wanted to build a closer relationship with the little sister to show how much Izuku is getting closer to the Tanaka family, like how he got somewhat closer to Hiro, the butler, I bet you forgot the family name huh. I also decided to make Daichi's birthday on May the 8th while Ichika's birthday is on June 24th. Also, I'm sorry that there wasn't a title for the last chapter, I couldn't think of one so I left it blank. Anyways, I'll see you next time, have a great day.